SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Graduation scene.

Amber gave Dylan a handjob and Dylan even fingered her. Dylan is a level up with Amber than Sam und Sophia.
oh i would say that Dylan still beats Sam, yes Sam had a great progress with Sophia, (never imagined that he could go THAT far, but Sophia didnt made Sam cum, Amber did made Dylan cum, and she did it in frot of her own family, so i say Dylan it's still winning

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I just want to give up on this game but i can't every time when I log in into f95 automatically i came here to see what going on ...

It's like u want to move on but u can't u remember her every fucking second u just can't avoid it

Pls God help me here
(Happy Christmas)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Not necessarily. Sam was second last in my predicted list of major characters who may have a chance with Sophia, so not far from what L&P is now saying. But first amongst those on the hetero route.

But then my order was Ellie > Patricia > Sam > Dylan.

And we are talking about events that are probably 20 or so years away. How many are seriously going to still be interested in 20 years?
Competition makes products better. After so many years of AWAM development, I believe it is not far away a new exciting game arrival which will replace AWAM as our top interest.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Remember Ellie is also the one that started calling Dylan names like pygmy, gnome, troll etc. Not Frodo though, which seems to be popular at the moment.
Yeah but she's gorgeous, so who cares? I'm a bit surprised Alley i thought you suported Ellie
Plus for me the best scenes in AWAM are still, ellie and Sophias Showers, and Ellie and Sams sister kissing Sophia

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah but she's gorgeous, so who cares? I'm a bit surprised Alley i thought you suported Ellie
Plus for me the best scenes in AWAM are still, ellie and Sophias Showers, and Ellie and Sams sister kissing Sophia
I do support Ellie. And I agree, the best scenes are still the showers and the Jules scene.

I'm just not surprised that Bishop Robert bumped Ellie down in his list. Can't be seen supporting the views of a heretic like me can he?
Competition makes products better. After so many years of AWAM development, I believe it is not far away a new exciting game arrival which will replace AWAM as our top interest.
That's already started. Project Myriam (mentioned just a few posts ago) is probably the main contender, although I'm more of a fan of Free Pass.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I do support Ellie. And I agree, the best scenes are still the showers and the Jules scene.

I'm just not surprised that Bishop Robert bumped Ellie down in his list. Can't be seen supporting the views of a heretic like me can he?

That's already started. Project Myriam (mentioned just a few posts ago) is probably the main contender, although I'm more of a fan of Free Pass.
Well like a said before, a bit dissapointed about Bishop Robert choices

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Not gonna lie Bishop a bit dissapointed
Shes number 5.

Again, if Postman wasn't such an underdog or Zac wasn't the black sheep, she would be one of the horsemen.

I was always more of an Auntie Pat person anyways.

I would say she was a horseman early on but the yoga event and what possibilities it brought us for the future launched Pat to horsemen level.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
I use to always rate AWAM ahead of JOAN, but as of late I have moved JOAN ahead, in part because I think it does a better job of what AWAM intended to do.

By that I mean, you do not really have choices in AWAM if you want to see action, if you don't follow the exact branch you have very little content to watch. Where as In JOAN, you have so many different choices and real scenarios. You do not have to make Jessica a complete slut to have really good content. While in AWAM, Sophia almost has to be a complete whore willing to fuck just about any and everyone in order to have really fun content. Thats why I have pushed it ahead. There are the lesbian branches, but not every update has branches with content on the lesbian path. And def not on the Good Wife path.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I use to always rate AWAM ahead of JOAN, but as of late I have moved JOAN ahead, in part because I think it does a better job of what AWAM intended to do.

By that I mean, you do not really have choices in AWAM if you want to see action, if you don't follow the exact branch you have very little content to watch. Where as In JOAN, you have so many different choices and real scenarios. You do not have to make Jessica a complete slut to have really good content. While in AWAM, Sophia almost has to be a complete whore willing to fuck just about any and everyone in order to have really fun content. Thats why I have pushed it ahead. There are the lesbian branches, but not every update has branches with content on the lesbian path. And def not on the Good Wife path.
JOHN has had my eye for awhile now and to be honest I feel like the last AWAM update overshadowed the last JOHN update even though in JOHN the scene went to a higher level if I remember correctly.

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes