Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Personally, I understood the ironic meaning of your comment, but that must not be the case for everyone. ;)

What ?! you were serious ?! :oops:

0.160 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.161 : from start to 70% CS >>> 19 days
0.165 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.170 : from start to 70% CS >>> 20 days
0.180 : from start to 70% CS >>> 43 days >>> + 3 weeks :eek:
Did YOU work all through Christmas and New Year, working EVERY day?
Did YOU take any days off when back when you were housemoving?

Yes he is slow but have to cut him some slack for those two things.

Anyway your chart does nt factor in the number of renders / animations.
70% of a big release is naturally going to take longer than 70% of a small release.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Personally, I understood the ironic meaning of your comment, but that must not be the case for everyone. ;)

What ?! you were serious ?! :oops:

0.160 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.161 : from start to 70% CS >>> 19 days
0.165 : from start to 70% CS >>> 22 days
0.170 : from start to 70% CS >>> 20 days
0.180 : from start to 70% CS >>> 43 days >>> + 3 weeks :eek:

tbh I don't care :giggle: my favorite characters only come back on PD #15 and maybe #16, so... I'm waiting... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2301382

Before that, I hope the future scenes with Ellie and Sophia will warm my heart...
Your Avatar?

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Does anyone know that LP mentioned about Sam's tree house?
Sam said to Sophia he is studying in the tree house while Sophia is playing herself by the pool. After this scene, I think there are no more mentioning about Sam's tree house until now. I have an idea that Sam and Sophia makes out in the tree house and they have a quality time without interruption of the other family members even though they are all around home.

Reactions: 1879

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
That's nothing against a rock star who can also draw quite well.
According to statistics/research, women are most attracted to someone with artistic talents, it proves emotional and mental fitness. And this brings the most advantages for the offspring.
Dylan with his dexterity in foot massage just can't compete. :devilish:
That's true. I used to work out 6 days a week for over a year and had a rock-solid body. Women never even gave me the time of day. Dejected I gave up the gym. Then one day while in a local food court I did a random doodle on a placemat. Suddenly six women seated around me screamed in delight upon witnessing it, jumped out of their clothes and had sex with me right on the spot. Artists always get laid (y)

May 13, 2022
That's true. I used to work out 6 days a week for over a year and had a rock-solid body. Women never even gave me the time of day. Dejected I gave up the gym. Then one day while in a local food court I did a random doodle on a placemat. Suddenly six women seated around me screamed in delight upon witnessing it, jumped out of their clothes and had sex with me right on the spot. Artists always get laid (y)
Top notch sarcasm bro , u almost got me in first half

typicallord

Aug 1, 2021
Sorry this question might get answered a lot but what is going to be on for the next update and did we get any teasers for it. Thanks

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It could be about Claire leveling up her hair touching... below Sophia's waist. That would still make this a Hot update, even if it is more focused on storytelling per L&P. Claire may be a full-service hair toucher for Sophia, and she's been interested in Sophia since she met her.

Patricia certainly knew that Claire was bisexual when she brought Sophia in for her first 'Trim.' (Yeah - I had to pun that :p ).

Wouldn't it be interesting if Claire talked with Patricia about another hair appointment before Sophia and Patricia go to Zoe's farm... Claire could mention that she saw Sophia and was able to give her a new hair style. When Patricia teased Claire about wanting to give Sophia more than a new hair style, Claire could tease Patricia back and tell her that she made sure Sophia was well-groomed Everywhere, including a special wash and rinse.

This would make Patricia curious and add to the sexual tension during parts of the farm visit, which certainly feels like another major chance for Sophia to expand her lesbian horizons (Zoe) and also for Patricia to push Sophia's boundaries and buttons...

The teasers show that Claire is happy to provide her services below the shoulders, so the questions is... how far below the shoulders...
Unless it advances the Patricia route, the event is pointless.
Sorry this question might get answered a lot but what is going to be on for the next update and did we get any teasers for it. Thanks
All the information we have is compiled here.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm just curious is there going to be a Patricia/Dylan route? if not, what was the point of the hardcore teasing in the yoga scene? She literally grabbed his dick

Reactions: mexican22

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I'm just curious is there going to be a Patricia/Dylan route? if not, what was the point of the hardcore teasing in the yoga scene? She literally grabbed his dick
All we have been told on the subject:

These are the girls with whom Dylan can reach an "happy end": Sophia, Ellie, (Patricia), Marie, Emma, Amber. Thereby Patricia is a little bit different than the others. (source)

(Q) Is Dylan/Patricia route is possible? (A) They have no storyline per se. But there will be an option for some events with the two of them under special circumstances. Depends on some decisions before. Everything will be noted in the walkthrough (source)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
All we have been told on the subject:

These are the girls with whom Dylan can reach an "happy end": Sophia, Ellie, (Patricia), Marie, Emma, Amber. Thereby Patricia is a little bit different than the others. (source)

(Q) Is Dylan/Patricia route is possible? (A) They have no storyline per se. But there will be an option for some events with the two of them under special circumstances. Depends on some decisions before. Everything will be noted in the walkthrough (source)
While I understand completely why Dylan would want to pursue Patricia, and why Dylan fans would argue for it, there's absolutely no reason for Patricia to pursue Dylan. The teasing at the Yoga event is one thing, but for Patricia to cheat on Carl is something completely different.

Patricia would lose everything. Plus, she's trying to set him up with Marie, which you can tell if you don't pick the right choices in the Yoga event.

Reactions: xxxorro and Ass Fan

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
While I understand completely why Dylan would want to pursue Patricia, and why Dylan fans would argue for it, there's absolutely no reason for Patricia to pursue Dylan. The teasing at the Yoga event is one thing, but for Patricia to cheat on Carl is something completely different.

Patricia would lose everything. Plus, she's trying to set him up with Marie, which you can tell if you don't pick the right choices in the Yoga event.
there is no crime if there is no complaint
Well, she does like "young blood".
Sometimes I wonder what if Patrícia was the MC, and all events was it her instead of Sophia. (This is not a desire of mine, just curiosity)
What you said about Patrícia, you could also apply for Sophia, but there she is. It would be very out of place Sophia be that crazy and her much less prude sister not because "it wouldn't make sense for her"

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes