Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Finished the game last week, and yesterday played scenes i have not unlocked in my playthrough because i picked different paths. It is unreal how the game pulls you in. Every scene is so well made. In my playthrough i picked the nursing job so i missed the sex ed side job. So when i played yesterday these scenes i was like, man i made the wrong choice, her teaching those 3 kids sex ed was so fun and much better written and the scenes were so much more interesting than the scenes with 2 old dudes.
That last scene with her teaching sex ed with condom etc, was so long and yet i wished it was even longer, it was so fun.
Now the problem is that the updates will consist of only one scene, which means i will have to look at what that scene will be to know what path to chose when i replay the game when the next update comes out. And i do not like when i know what the update will consist of, i prefer to be surprised while playing. But what can you do.
Curious to what you say when you see the development times for the updates.

Reactions: new_user!
Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 2188862

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.175

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.175, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.175 (1.35 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188865 View attachment 2190044 View attachment 2188866 View attachment 2188867
no more 32 bit? :(

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Um... Sophia thinks otherwise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's nothing against a rock star who can also draw quite well.
According to statistics/research, women are most attracted to someone with artistic talents, it proves emotional and mental fitness. And this brings the most advantages for the offspring.
Dylan with his dexterity in foot massage just can't compete. :devilish:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
That's nothing against a rock star who can also draw quite well.
According to statistics/research, women are most attracted to someone with artistic talents, it proves emotional and mental fitness. And this brings the most advantages for the offspring.
Dylan with his dexterity in foot massage just can't compete. :devilish:
You have no idea what a good massage can do to a women lol :love: :devilish::devilish: :love:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The best thing about this game, is all the new devs that have come out that are inspired by this game to make there own game with hints from this game and NOT make there game into a blue ball simulator
I can both agree and disagree with you simultaneously. For the former there are times I want to watch a VN with great sex scenes. Some of those that are inspired by AWAM are great for a quick fap.

Yet there are few VN's with the same emphasis on technical quality as AWAM, and, FOR AN ADULT VN, it has a good storyline with varying quality of dialogue. Sometimes it shows when L&P does nt speak English as a native. Yet despite its flaw (the excessive cast of side characters and the terminally slow devlopment / update speed), it has its positives (also including the aforementioned excessive cast of side characters) and Part One gave us some great erotic scenes, with Part Two looking to be esclating dramatially.

If you think AWAM is a blue ball simulator, then you have missed the fairly rare and almost unique qualities of AWAM. I hope you never try Summers Gone - it;s on Chapter 4.5 and there was not a single sex scene so far, just some kissing and fondling, and it was great.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes