Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
LP has announced 2 sex scenes on the hetero side & 4 sex scenes on the lesbian side within the next 7 PDs (i.e. 14 years in real life ). So no 1 will be Dylan. Do we know no 2? My guess is Mr Benett or the college boys on the night out
Those two hetero sex scenes are on PD16. Dylan has no events that day, so "no 1" will not be Dylan. Bennett's ultimatum isn't for another week.

Current consensus is that the hetero sex scenes are likely to be Ellie with either Logan or Sam. Only thing that fits all available information.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Those two hetero sex scenes are on PD16. Dylan has no events that day, so "no 1" will not be Dylan. Bennett's ultimatum isn't for another week.

Current consensus is that the hetero sex scenes are likely to be Ellie with either Logan or Sam. Only thing that fits all available information.
Pd16 will have no Dylan event
When was it said

And aiden could be another possibility

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
On Day 19 Thursday Sophia goes to surprise Liam at work. We know what is gonna happen between her husband and her. Why is it important that Mr. Harris sight's her in her filthy dress? explain?

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
On Day 19 Thursday Sophia goes to surprise Liam at work. We know what is gonna happen between her husband and her. Why is it important that Mr. Harris sight's her in her filthy dress? explain?
I believe a big part of the good wife route will end up in sharing/ swinging. And a big premise of the game in general is Sophia getting walked in on.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Adult Dylan still breastfeeding
View attachment 2320268
So, have you managed to find Shannon Whirry? I remember Shannon back in the 90's when she use to be an actress for erotic movies like Animal Instinct, Mirror Image 2, etc. I think she could be easily Sophia in real life, by her form and appearance back there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
your boy Sam, according to L&P himself, will be the last of the losers who will be able to get his hands (and maybe something else) on Sophia, and only because by foreseeing this game a path of progressive corruption, at that point Sophia will be became such a whore that she'll be willing to have sex even with the light pole. Get over it.
True, in my playtrough Sophia is not a filthy whore that will fuck with just everyone, especially not with that little brat that confuses a box of apple juice with wine... Clearly he was trying to get her drunk to take advantage of her, lower her guards because of the effect of the alcohol, just like his dad Neil tried to drug Sophia to take advantage of her, you know what they say, like father, like son. One of many reasons I can't stand him.

Last edited:

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
True, in my playtrough Sophia is not a filthy whore that will fuck with just everyone, especially not with that little brat that confuses a box of apple juice with wine... Clearly he was trying to get her drunk to take advantage of her, lower her guards because of the effect of the alcohol, just like his dad Neil tried to drug Sophia to take advantage of her, you know what they say, like father, like son. One of many reasons I can't stand him.
Furthermore, he claims that he "loves" Sophia, you don't try to get someone you "love" drunk just to take advantage of them, Amber's son is just a horny POS and doesn't deserve to lay his filthy paws on this goddess. He surely won't in my playthrough.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Pd16 will have no Dylan event
When was it said

And aiden could be another possibility
The wild event might be with Aiden. But a sex scene? That's more like Task #11 or 12. Again, you're a week early.
Said it before

Yeah it’s looking like the “first hetero sex with important person” possibly won’t be Sophia.

Now it’s looking to be Ellie and I guess her bf.

Great….
There are two hetero events. So there might be one with Ellie and Sam too.

Reactions: Superior24135

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I;VE ALWAYS SAID THAT SAM IS JUST AS SNEAKY A GUY AS HIS FATHER: ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE THEIR WEAPONS:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes