DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
The recent update was amazing ngl, super hot.
Not only are Sam events hot events, they are the hottest events of the game so far. After the Sophia/my boy sam storyline in the game the Ellie/Sophia storyline is very well written by l&p.

These 2 storylines in the game give a very romantic feel. And every event is very exciting and interesting to us.:love:

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Not only are Sam events hot events, they are the hottest events of the game so far. After the Sophia/my boy sam storyline in the game the Ellie/Sophia storyline is very well written by l&p.

These 2 storylines in the game give a very romantic feel. And every event is very exciting and interesting to us.:love:
Romantic feels is for pussies , real men like pure sexual feelings only.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I did play it, but sadly it's with the boy next door, which I don't give a crap about, this scene would've been better if it was with literally anyone else.
Then why did you play it? I'd rather wait until Ellie gets the chance. There is the conversation about "intimate shaving" the two need to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: HonkaX2

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
My boy Sam already licked and kissed her pussy during the hottest hottub event.:love::p But on the fabric.:unsure::confused:

View attachment 2319471
your boy Sam, according to L&P himself, will be the last of the losers who will be able to get his hands (and maybe something else) on Sophia, and only because by foreseeing this game a path of progressive corruption, at that point Sophia will be became such a whore that she'll be willing to have sex even with the light pole. Get over it.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
your boy Sam, according to L&P himself, will be the last of the losers who will be able to get his hands (and maybe something else) on Sophia, and only because by foreseeing this game a path of progressive corruption, at that point Sophia will be became such a whore that she'll be willing to have sex even with the light pole. Get over it.
Are we sure LP said that?? When I seen that screen shot that someone posted it made laugh. LP does not answer questions without insulting someone. That screen shot didn't have poor English grammar like LP has.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
LP has announced 2 sex scenes on the hetero side & 4 sex scenes on the lesbian side within the next 7 PDs (i.e. 14 years in real life ). So no 1 will be Dylan. Do we know no 2? My guess is Mr Benett or the college boys on the night out

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes