Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Little old but has it ever been confirmed if there’s some sort of path regarding Sam and Ellie?

I really hope not, like I’ll take Sophia/ Emma or Sophia/Bennet over that.

Reactions: minglee123123

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Little old but has it ever been confirmed if there’s some sort of path regarding Sam and Ellie?

I really hope not, like I’ll take Sophia/ Emma or Sophia/Bennet over that.
Nope. We just know that the Ellie route will branch into three. She's already dating Logan, so that's one. Developing feelings for Jules, so that's another.

In terms of Sam, for those that play both routes Sophia encourages Ellie to consider dating Sam at least twice. It's here that we learn that she doesn't date younger guys. But since Ellie now knows Sam is a performer with a car, seems enough for her to bend that rule a little.

And the latest Sam event neatly set up Jules being heartbroken, so that Ellie might pursue Sam.

Plus there's still nothing in the Ellie route to indicate Dylan as a third option. While I hear that her absolute hatred of him is softening in the bonus storyline, nothing has appeared in the Ellie route yet - an Ellie shower this PD would have been the perfect opportunity.

AFAIK, there's not even anything in the bonus storyline to indicate you even need to be playing the Ellie route. No Ellie points, no "you need to have played the sauna event with Ellie and Patricia". Nothing.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Nope. We just know that the Ellie route will branch into three. She's already dating Logan, so that's one. Developing feelings for Jules, so that's another.

In terms of Sam, for those that play both routes Sophia encourages Ellie to consider dating Sam at least twice. It's here that we learn that she doesn't date younger guys. But since Ellie now knows Sam is a performer with a car, seems enough for her to bend that rule a little.

And the latest Sam event neatly set up Jules being heartbroken, so that Ellie might pursue Sam.

Plus there's still nothing in the Ellie route to indicate Dylan as a third option. While I hear that her absolute hatred of him is softening in the bonus storyline, nothing has appeared in the Ellie route yet - an Ellie shower this PD would have been the perfect opportunity.

AFAIK, there's not even anything in the bonus storyline to indicate you even need to be playing the Ellie route. No Ellie points, no "you need to have played the sauna event with Ellie and Patricia". Nothing.
It really is unneeded.

I don’t know I could’ve sworn L &P mentioned something with Dylan and Ellie being a possibility, but with this game and my memory its a little swiped around.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It really is unneeded.

I don’t know I could’ve sworn L &P mentioned something with Dylan and Ellie being a possibility, but with this game and my memory its a little swiped around.
The Sam branch? I've been saying it's unneeded for a while now. Could easily be dropped now and I don't think anyone would notice. L&P could just announce that due to pressure to speed up the game one of the branches of the Ellie route has been dropped, or "moved to DLC"

But by the same logic the bonus storyline is unneeded, as is the Emma and Amber paths. At least the Sam branch isn't mutually exclusive with the main storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
For me, this voice is not suitable for Sofia. But I wonder the content, what is she talking about? For those who do not know English, could you write the text below?
Sure.

"My creator is Lust&Passion, popularly known as Lusty&Pussy in the F95 forum. He is slow and jerks off to my pic all day."

Hey sept0342 don't facepalm me, facepalm the guy who made the video. Bane asked for it! :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes