armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
'You forget that he still need to finish the scene from previous update.' it's a quick solution and all elements are already set. :geek:
It's gonna be like : keep it a secret... or Sophia hides behind the bed or the curtains...

btw a theory :cool: : if Sophia jumps to the ground behind the bed, then she can hurt* her shoulder, which would justify that later Claire passes a little cream on her shoulder and beyond. :unsure:

* future slight injuries could lead to more massage : strained muscle during a running, a fall on horseback (PD #15), sunburn, etc.

'walking the streets-the most important one' I have no information about this, have you ? ;)

'coffe with Marie' There will be no events there (it's just a justification for leaving Sophia and Claire alone). Everything (95%) will be in Claire's shop.

And if I'm wrong, at least let me have my illusions :LOL:
Did you ever wait for an update of the game?
Since when "it's a quick solution and all elements are already set" is really working?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
'You forget that he still need to finish the scene from previous update.' it's a quick solution and all elements are already set. :geek:
It's gonna be like : keep it a secret... or Sophia hides behind the bed or the curtains...

btw a theory :cool: : if Sophia jumps to the ground behind the bed, then she can hurt* her shoulder, which would justify that later Claire passes a little cream on her shoulder and beyond. :unsure:

* future slight injuries could lead to more massage : strained muscle during a running, a fall on horseback (PD #15), sunburn, etc.

'walking the streets-the most important one' I have no information about this, have you ? ;)

'coffe with Marie' There will be no events there (it's just a justification for leaving Sophia and Claire alone). Everything (95%) will be in Claire's shop.

And if I'm wrong, at least let me have my illusions :LOL:
Your "theory" only works for those that have the last Sam event in their playthrough. I haven't particularly been keeping track, but I believe the last event in my playthrough has Sophia at a cafe being all Audrey Hepburn, or whatever happens for those not doing the 2nd side job.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally! Someone who contradicts me with arguments! (y):D
Thank you Alley_Cat
You mean as opposed to the name-calling that has been going on at least as long as I've been in the thread? To be fair, I don't think there's anyone emotionally invested in Claire or Marie in order to stoop that low.

It does occur to me though, that Claire seems to be becoming the replacement non-incest MILF since Alyssa is on the Dylan route.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Finally! Someone who contradicts me with arguments! (y):D
Thank you Alley_Cat
You mean as opposed to the name-calling that has been going on at least as long as I've been in the thread? To be fair, I don't think there's anyone emotionally invested in Claire or Marie in order to stoop that low.

It does occur to me though, that Claire seems to be becoming the replacement non-incest MILF since Alyssa is on the Dylan route.
To be fair when this thread was at it's best, a couple of years ago, we could have rational discussions where we all might agree on some things and maybe disagree with others. But that got lost along with probably more than half of the then regular posters falling by the wayside......
:(

Re your last point, we have different views on Alyssa. Personally I view Alyssa being on the not-Ellie route rather than being on the Dylan route. That is what annoyed me ever since the V0.100 update. The fact I had to choose between Sophia going to yoga to keep the Ellie route going, or to go to have coffee with Alyssa (and then meet Antonio).

The fact that in game we are from memory Friday afternoon/early evening and that Alyssa won't be back until the next Tuesday in game, means it will have been years in real life between Alyssa events. That has meant that my primary save has had to be the Ellie route, in the hope we will see ore action with Ellie before next Tuesday in game.

The point is that whether you want to yoga with Ellie & others , or went to Alyssa, on either of those routes I beleive you could still pursue Dylan route. If there are specific things in the code that preclude the Dylan route from the yoga/Alyssa split, then please enlighten me.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To be fair when this thread was at it's best, a couple of years ago, we could have rational discussions where we all might agree on some things and maybe disagree with others. But that got lost along with probably more than half of the then regular posters falling by the wayside......
:(

Re your last point, we have different views on Alyssa. Personally I view Alyssa being on the not-Ellie route rather than being on the Dylan route. That is what annoyed me ever since the V0.100 update. The fact I had to choose between Sophia going to yoga to keep the Ellie route going, or to go to have coffee with Alyssa (and then meet Antonio).

The fact that in game we are from memory Friday afternoon/early evening and that Alyssa won't be back until the next Tuesday in game, means it will have been years in real life between Alyssa events. That has meant that my primary save has had to be the Ellie route, in the hope we will see ore action with Ellie before next Tuesday in game.

The point is that whether you want to yoga with Ellie & others , or went to Alyssa, on either of those routes I beleive you could still pursue Dylan route. If there are specific things in the code that preclude the Dylan route from the yoga/Alyssa split, then please enlighten me.
Playing the Alyssa event doesn't stop the Ellie route, it only eliminates one choice. Presumably the Jules branch of the Ellie route. So for those that are planning to chose the Logan or Sam branch, could still play the Alyssa path.

Playing the Alyssa event likely stops the Patricia route though, since you can pick up 2 Patricia points at the Yoga event required for the ranch event.

The reason I emphasise that Alyssa is on the Dylan route is that if like me you don't play it, you can't play the Alyssa event. Doesn't even come up as a choice, just goes straight to Ellie and Jules in the backyard.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes