May 23, 2017

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Reactions: 1879

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Hi,

It's me again with the prediction.
Long story short, I kind of looked back at what I did and it looks very "optimistic" in predictions (it always underestimate L&P delay in release). So, I started over and did some twerking as well as engineering that no one cares abt but everything relies on the hand of the AI now. And here is the prediction.
1673786307665.png
Bye January. And for some of you that like a little reading. Read below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 2312825
red 36 >>> so, estimated release jan. / 36th / 2022 :LOL:

More seriously, interesting your estimations.

For january, imho, it's still possible (but very optimistic). The only possible way : no animation (no extra delay) + very kinetic event (simple dialogs, code, tests) + only one location* (this is already the case) + no last-minute content changes from the creator (extremely low probability this time because just after the v0.180, the update 7 starts immediately).

* teaser with Dylan & Marie in coffe is apparently an ellipse (scriptwriter's term).
It's not just one location.
You forget that he still need to finish the scene from previous update.
Maybe we are talking even for 4 locations/
-Amber's house
-walking the streets-the most important one:)
-Claire's shop
-coffe with Marie

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Hi,

It's me again with the prediction.
Long story short, I kind of looked back at what I did and it looks very "optimistic" in predictions (it always underestimate L&P delay in release). So, I started over and did some twerking as well as engineering that no one cares abt but everything relies on the hand of the AI now. And here is the prediction.
View attachment 2312793
Bye January. And for some of you that like a little reading. Read below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's more like three months between updates (4 per year) therefore you're looking at the end of February.
Uh huh! ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes