Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Joint assessment of the new hairstyle...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not bad at all, as always L&P shows a tremendous quality in the renders, I understand that this change of hair is derived from technical difficulties when doing the animations, but frankly at first glance I liked the previous one better, maybe when it arrives the update and see more renders change my mind.

Dylan is going to have a heart attack when he sees Sophia, poor thing, he's got a long night ahead of him, I don't think he can handle it.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Lederzar, the most important thing for him right now is not to do anything stupid trying to speed things up with Sophia.:giggle:
Yeah the best thing for him is to play safe, but L&P confirmed that Dylan will reach the same level of progression that Sam has Sophia by the end of this PD, so Dylan is going to have it, the question is how? Will it be in the hot tub, will he be in the pool or in the bedroom? Dylan can't stop the inevitable, the next two updates will be very interesting, this one not so much.

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Didn't option B win the polls? Looks like he chose option C. This new hair style bears some resemblance to the younger Sophia's hair color in the flashback scene.:unsure:

So, our voting didn't work here. He choose option C.

View attachment 2309975 View attachment 2309976 View attachment 2309977

Blonde is not finalized in the poll and
You will see the true color in night scenes.

besides there is more than enough lights by the mirror to make the hair look shiny (for us to mistake it as blonde) and there is more reflection of sunlight in the room too. 1673677337001.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
View attachment 2310024

In my humble opinion the previous hair was better than this. Anyone agree with me??
Yes it is.

But dev did mention that it is hard for developers to animate with the current hair which is customized by them (not which is already present in the DAZ or whatever software they use create renders)
that is the reason to change the new hair style.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
By her hair and up her arse, up her arse..... If she doesn't want it in the pussy, that's what a lot of people do in games nowadays.... ass or mouth first... haaaaaa :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wouldn't be the first time L&P's disregarded the poll and gone for what he wanted instead. That was for the dress for Aiden's task #2
And that's why I hate polls because either the patrons choose hopelessly or the creator chooses

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes