palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The next update of this update will be
Is this the update of the two Dylan/Sophia parts?

And is it correct that L&P said in the update
That Dylan is catching up with Sam's progress?
Yes, the next update is part 01 of Dylan/Sophia.

L&P said many things, and I personally can't tell anymore what his plans are for the Dylan/Sophia events. There is a post where he said Dylan is going to catch up to Sam this evening, but then there's also another post where he's talking about the catch-up within 1-2 PD's. He's just contradicting himself as the story is clearly not written the way he claims it to be. He's probably noticed how stupid it would be if Dylan were to catch up that easily considering how far the event with Sam went. Dylan certainly needs a couple more events to get there. But ay, the story is pretty much down the drain anyway, so might aswell go crazy with it.

Dec 29, 2021
I have a thought and a question for you. i have no idea how to make a game like this and what it takes, would it be possible to finish something like AWAM completely and then release a bit of it every time? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Cyber

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
I've never followed the updates of AWAM before, so I had a question.
How much time does it usually take for the "Art edited with PS" and "Programming & Translation" part?
Is it usually fast or takes a bit time? Sorry I'm new here. Thanks

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
How much time does it usually take for the "Art edited with PS" and "Programming & Translation" part?
it depends on how big is the event but this one is a small one some maybe 10 days.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I know Old Dog hates me for this, but the Alyssa path is one of those that I think is a waste of time. Since it's not a requirement for any of the main LIs, it's one of the paths I argue can be removed in order to speed the game up. Technically Nat also falls into that category.

That "cute blonde" is Julia btw. Whom I sometimes refer to as Little Precious Jules.

Curious that two of the scenes you mentioned are mutually exclusive.
Alyssa is one of few serious potential romantic LI's that Sophia could end up if she splits from Liam - because L&P seems most interested in offering Sophia a whole host of teenage LI's with (in no particular order) Ellie, Julia, Dylan, Sam, Zac (and maybe even Aiden).

If Rllie / Patricia are the likeliest to have lesbian / bisexual sex with Sophia, Alyssa is also the likeliest to do so in non-incestuous way.

Again Alyssa has been consistently in the top five or six favourites in L&P's Patreon polls (along with from memory Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Aiden.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Except he doesn't cause disgust. Aiden is something like the 5th most popular character in the game.
Thats because before the last couple of events, Aiden was featured for several events in a row and until recently had some of the racier scenes so far with Sophia. Personally I still rate the Art Class as one of the most erotic scenes so far.

I suspect that Sam has lept up the rankings of Patreon favourites, and no doubt the next character in turn to make Sophia orgasm will have a jump in their popularity afterwards.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
the general rule of updates to this VN or any really is, "it always takes longer than you want it to"

Reactions: Ara-sH

qwertypoiuy

May 30, 2017
Can anyone help me? I want to follow Ellie or Patricias route. But everytime it shows most of the part witb sam or dylan. How can i select ellie or patricia route.
Thank you.
Sorry for english.
which part are you playing? if it's in part 2 there is no lesbian route yet but for part 1 you can only go with a good wife path

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm a fan of lesbian! And she is cheating / going to cheat on her husband... isn't this considered a "taboo"?
This comes back to how much of a taboo. If I discovered my girlfriend/wife was with another woman, I'd be more upset she didn't feel comfortable disclosing to me she was bi. I could just be crazy though.
Alyssa is one of few serious potential romantic LI's that Sophia could end up if she splits from Liam - because L&P seems most interested in offering Sophia a whole host of teenage LI's with (in no particular order) Ellie, Julia, Dylan, Sam, Zac (and maybe even Aiden).

If Rllie / Patricia are the likeliest to have lesbian / bisexual sex with Sophia, Alyssa is also the likeliest to do so in non-incestuous way.

Again Alyssa has been consistently in the top five or six favourites in L&P's Patreon polls (along with from memory Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Aiden.
Except that Alyssa isn't an LI, any more than Jules or the postman is.
Thats because before the last couple of events, Aiden was featured for several events in a row and until recently had some of the racier scenes so far with Sophia. Personally I still rate the Art Class as one of the most erotic scenes so far.

I suspect that Sam has lept up the rankings of Patreon favourites, and no doubt the next character in turn to make Sophia orgasm will have a jump in their popularity afterwards.
Which is my point. If anyone can call any of Aiden's tasks erotic, then L&P has failed as a storyteller to evoke enough disgust in Aiden as the villain.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Which is my point. If anyone can call any of Aiden's tasks erotic, then L&P has failed as a storyteller to evoke enough disgust in Aiden as the villain.
But succeeded as a developer.
Man, this dude has too many events.
I wonder just how much spotlight did he stole from others characters.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But succeeded as a developer.
Man, this dude has too many events.
I wonder just how much spotlight did he stole from others characters.
In terms of capitalising on an idea, I disagree completely. Back in 2017 when the game started, from what I could see there was Big Brother. And L&P had the idea of doing it from the mother's perspective. Which was brilliant. He had an awesome idea.

But instead of capitalizing on the idea that the MILF might be interestest on something other than the son, he doubled down, and gave us two events of the son getting a haircut, when the hot daughter simply gets a haircut and no-one cares.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes