Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm fairly certain most of these newbe's haven't noticed Alyssa yet or played her path. I'm not a big fan of girl/girl action, but to me the Alyssa/Sophia/Antonio + Sophia/Ellie/cute blonde at swimming pool + Sophia/Natalie New Maid outfit + Sophia/Patricia club scene are four of the five hottest scenes to date. Thinking about it. Without those scenes, nothing much would be happening at all.
I know Old Dog hates me for this, but the Alyssa path is one of those that I think is a waste of time. Since it's not a requirement for any of the main LIs, it's one of the paths I argue can be removed in order to speed the game up. Technically Nat also falls into that category.

That "cute blonde" is Julia btw. Whom I sometimes refer to as Little Precious Jules.

Curious that two of the scenes you mentioned are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: hydraki46

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I know Old Dog hates me for this, but the Alyssa path is one of those that I think is a waste of time. Since it's not a requirement for any of the main LIs, it's one of the paths I argue can be removed in order to speed the game up. Technically Nat also falls into that category.

That "cute blonde" is Julia btw. Whom I sometimes refer to as Little Precious Jules.

i cant fathom taking the hottest woman (Alyssa) out of this game. Besides, its never been about the branches. Its about being too controlling or greedy to get help. With exception of proof reading. Everything else is Bull Shit.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Removing Alyssa would take away one of the few non-incest routes in the game, so I think that would do more harm than good. That would be cutting too close to the bone when there are far easier cuts that could be made.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Removing Alyssa would take away one of the few non-incest routes in the game, so I think that would do more harm than good. That would be cutting too close to the bone when there are far easier cuts that could be made.
who do you want to cut then?

Personally I would cut all routes that have nothing to do wit Sophia if some has to cut at all.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Except that she isn't a non-incest route. To continue her path, you need to be playing the Dylan route, which is an incest route. Nat is the non-incest female
i cant fathom taking the hottest woman (Alyssa) out of this game. Besides, its never been about the branches. Its about being too controlling or greedy to get help. With exception of proof reading. Everything else is Bull Shit.
She's practically already been taken out of the game, at least in terms of a canon route - as far as I'm aware, to continue on the Patricia route you need to play the Yoga event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Except that she isn't a non-incest route. To continue her path, you need to be playing the Dylan route, which is an incest route. Nat is the non-incest female
Ugh that's true, I forgot that they're interconnected. I just mean that she isn't an incest LI. But Natalie may be best route to avoid incest altogether. But Alyssa and Sophia have a pretty interesting dynamic, so I'd hate to get rid of it.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Ugh that's true, I forgot that they're interconnected. I just mean that she isn't an incest LI. But Natalie may be best route to avoid incest altogether. But Alyssa and Sophia have a pretty interesting dynamic, so I'd hate to get rid of it.
So you just want to cut the ones you do not like and not the ones that are short and not important anyway.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Morelo
Janitor
The three midgets
The museum meeting
Tone down the Aiden path some
1.Morelo is jsut there because some people did not like the Aiden path
2.Oh yeah the Janitor who had a role in 1SCENE is th way to make the game finish faster. When does he show up again?
3.Personally I like the job ones but I can see this because it would not drag depending how many more of these meetings are planed
4. You mean the ONE MORE meeting they had and will have? It is done after the next one by the way
5. Yeah lets cut down the most intersting and longest part Aiden is the one that is actually different than the other ones because it is about blackmail. Only one part is about this topic. And it is even arguable after SAM and Dylan the MAIN PART.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
1.Morelo is jsut there because some people did not like the Aiden path
2.Oh yeah the Janitor who had a role in 1SCENE is th way to make the game finish faster. When does he show up again?
3.Personally I like the job ones but I can see this because it would not drag depending how many more of these meetings are planed
4. You mean the ONE MORE meeting they had and will have? It is done after the next one by the way
5. Yeah lets cut down the most intersting and longest part Aiden is the one that is actually different than the other ones because it is about blackmail. Only one part is about this topic. And it is even arguable after SAM and Dylan the MAIN PART.
If you don't like the Aiden path (like me), just don't accept the tasks. There's no need for Morello.
If we go by the theme of the game. How far would a mother go.

The 4 routes are Aiden, Dylan, Sam and Ellie

Everything else is flavour and there to satisfy a certain fetish but not needed for the main story.
There are 5 routes. The Good Wife, and the four Filthy route ones (Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia).

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
If you don't like the Aiden path (like me), just don't accept the tasks. There's no need for Morello.

There are 5 routes. The Good Wife, and the four Filthy route ones (Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Patricia).
Aiden is the Main plot and fits the theme the best. How far would you go to protect yur family etc. Everything is build around Aiden iMO. Everyone has contact to Aiden To say that Aiden is not one of the mains is kind of wrong.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden is the Main plot and fits the theme the best. How far would you go to protect yur family etc. Everything is build around Aiden iMO. Everyone has contact to Aiden To say that Aiden is not one of the mains is kind of wrong.
Aiden is only the main plot in the Dylan route. If you're not playing the Dylan route, he's a non-event. Ellie, Sam don't even know who he is, and no Aiden event is required for their routes. Patricia does, but only because Carl is paying for the lawyers.

As opposed to Patricia, who you need to play at least the first few events for both Ellie and Sam routes.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Aiden is only the main plot in the Dylan route. If you're not playing the Dylan route, he's a non-event. Ellie, Sam and Patricia don't even know who he is, and no Aiden event is required for their routes.

As opposed to Patricia, who you need to play at least the first few events for both Ellie and Sam routes.
This game has no main plot shit just happens. There isn’t a solid story things just occur

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Aiden is only the main plot in the Dylan route. If you're not playing the Dylan route, he's a non-event. Ellie, Sam don't even know who he is, and no Aiden event is required for their routes. Patricia does, but only because Carl is paying for the lawyers.

Yup, I play the Dylan path and I gotta deal with this sack of shit, I did ask help from Don Morello though so I don't have to see his dumb face again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yup, I play the Dylan path and I gotta deal with this sack of shit, I did ask help from Don Morello though so I don't have to see his dumb face again.
Which is part of my point. If Aiden was anywhere near as important as some on this thread assert, the comfortable solution would not have been possible, especially so early in the tasks.

Will also say, like I have in the past, that I don't care if it's the Morello path, or continuing the tasks, but I don't see the point in the branches, it should be one or the other. Either Aiden is powerful and important enough that Sophia needs to complete the tasks, or a simple bully that talks big but some thugs can overpower him.

Reactions: hydraki46

struna55

Nov 1, 2022
This is the way of blackmail, and the blackmailer himself, as a character. the hero is negative. Therefore, his face should cause disgust. So, judging by the reviews, the developers have achieved their goals.(y)

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes