Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden is the Main plot and fits the theme the best. How far would you go to protect yur family etc. Everything is build around Aiden iMO. Everyone has contact to Aiden To say that Aiden is not one of the mains is kind of wrong.
Aiden is only the main plot in the Dylan route. If you're not playing the Dylan route, he's a non-event. Ellie, Sam don't even know who he is, and no Aiden event is required for their routes. Patricia does, but only because Carl is paying for the lawyers.

As opposed to Patricia, who you need to play at least the first few events for both Ellie and Sam routes.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Aiden is only the main plot in the Dylan route. If you're not playing the Dylan route, he's a non-event. Ellie, Sam and Patricia don't even know who he is, and no Aiden event is required for their routes.

As opposed to Patricia, who you need to play at least the first few events for both Ellie and Sam routes.
This game has no main plot shit just happens. There isn’t a solid story things just occur

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Aiden is only the main plot in the Dylan route. If you're not playing the Dylan route, he's a non-event. Ellie, Sam don't even know who he is, and no Aiden event is required for their routes. Patricia does, but only because Carl is paying for the lawyers.

Yup, I play the Dylan path and I gotta deal with this sack of shit, I did ask help from Don Morello though so I don't have to see his dumb face again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yup, I play the Dylan path and I gotta deal with this sack of shit, I did ask help from Don Morello though so I don't have to see his dumb face again.
Which is part of my point. If Aiden was anywhere near as important as some on this thread assert, the comfortable solution would not have been possible, especially so early in the tasks.

Will also say, like I have in the past, that I don't care if it's the Morello path, or continuing the tasks, but I don't see the point in the branches, it should be one or the other. Either Aiden is powerful and important enough that Sophia needs to complete the tasks, or a simple bully that talks big but some thugs can overpower him.

Reactions: hydraki46

struna55

Nov 1, 2022
This is the way of blackmail, and the blackmailer himself, as a character. the hero is negative. Therefore, his face should cause disgust. So, judging by the reviews, the developers have achieved their goals.(y)

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is the way of blackmail, and the blackmailer himself, as a character. the hero is negative. Therefore, his face should cause disgust. So, judging by the reviews, the developers have achieved their goals.(y)
Except he doesn't cause disgust. Aiden is something like the 5th most popular character in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden or the son or the neighbour's kid. everyone, why are you getting off on this. Whichever dude fucks Sophia or other female characters in the game, remember it's not YOU. so again I ask this question why are you getting off on this? Am I the only sane one here? Almost all the character relationships in the game seems shallow. Everything with the dudes is about banging. The only depth I see is in the relationship between Sophia and Ellie. Best thing in the game, without a shadow of doubt.
Since you asked, I'm not getting off on Aiden or the son or the neighbour's kid. I don't play the Dylan or Sam route at all.

Make no claims on sanity either. Is Patricia the second best? Not only has boobs, but is hilarious as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I apolgise, I was referring to the community in general. Yeah, patricia is cool. But she is a bit mature. Ellie has a bit of innocence, which we dont usually see nowadays.
All good. Just making the point that everyone has different tastes. One of the reasons I speak up when I do is to point out that while some see the entire point of the game to reach maximum corruption, that's only one way to play the game.

Playing the Good Wife route is an entirely reasonable way to play the game. As is any combination of Filthy and Good Wife.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
which no other character relationships in the game has. They feel really close. Good writing there, dev for the Sophia-Ellie part.
And one of the reasons I play the Ellie route. Both Dylan and Sam routes start with them groping Sophia, and what they can get away with. The Ellie route starts with her complimenting Sophia and pointing out that at her age she can still turn heads.

Slightly different in the Patricia route, which is more about getting Sophia to believe that she deserves pleasure, and can take it when she wants.

Aysha Tamanna

Aug 16, 2021
Can anyone help me? I want to follow Ellie or Patricias route. But everytime it shows most of the part witb sam or dylan. How can i select ellie or patricia route.
Thank you.
Sorry for english.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
The next update of this update will be
Is this the update of the two Dylan/Sophia parts?

And is it correct that L&P said in the update
That Dylan is catching up with Sam's progress?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes