Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It is really very difficult for me to understand why Devs like ICSTOR of LEWDLAB have still such a big number of patrons. If some one has a reasonable explanation, please tell me.
For Icstor, He has a track record of producing good 3D art and animation. There was a time that he could be trusted with his information, but as he became more popular, he started to abuse his fame and slacked off. One of the reasons that he continues to have big numbers, although his Patreon has shrunk over the years, is new members that discover his work for the first time and not realizing the current history with him.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't think so. We've been saying for two years that "any time now" his support on Patreon is going to drop. As long as he's still producing content, no matter how slow, his support will remain strong. He may not grow, but he'll hold steady like he has been. If ICSTOR can literally do nothing and maintain support, and it took GumDrop almost two years of garbage content to crash their support, L&P will be fine at his current pace.
I also think L&P is hedging his bets.

Many of his long-term supporters have reduced tier (I did) and some have dropped support all together.

He's going to need to refresh his numbers with new supporters - and they have expectations for higher quality renders than we did when AWAM began.

I think his 'remaster the early parts of part 1 in his free time' is how he is addressing this.

If his numbers fall enough, I think he will choose to spend more time upgrading the past than increasing the speed of development for the current PD and next few PDs.

New supporters won't all have the expectations that we have, and he is not willing to build the team he needs to sustain the creation of new content at a meaningfully higher rate of speed.

AWAM production is slowing down, not speeding up. AWAM Newbies are people who don't know his story and are likely to subscribe for a year or two, thinking that their contributions will actually prompt L&P to create AWAM content faster.

They'll learn...

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
This game is on the path of being abandoned eventually. I don't quite understand why it hasn't happened yet. I also don't understand why patrons would pay for this shit. The game and its storyline is great, no doubt, but no one deserves to be blueballed this long especially when they are paying for it. Dev is acting like James Cameron of the VNs.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes