Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any chance we might see 1. Sophia and Patricia having lesbian sex. 2. Elle and Dylan having sex. or 3. Sophia and Elle having lesbian sex
First lesbian event is due PD15, and the ranch event most, if not all of the day. 2nd lesbian event due PD16, with "several" Ellie events, so likely to be one then.

Reactions: Bane71

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
The story at times is ridiculous and not believable, the teen stuff also creepy, but if you concentrate of the adult part and ditch all the stuff with her kids its a decent corruption game.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
The respect that the dev shows is what he'll get in return.
Assuming you want to be able to pay your bills by selling monthly access to a thing you made. Some not-quite-commercial website grabs the thing you made and provides it for free without giving you anything back. Which kind of respect would you grant the people on said not-quite-commercial website?

Patreon is easy to understand: you show respect to a developer - the developer shows respect to you.
Show respect or get none back. Easy, isn't it?

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
"You must respect me because I say so, regardless of whether I respect your intellectual property" is not an argument.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"You must respect me because I say so, regardless of whether I respect your intellectual property" is not an argument.
why are you defending a publisher on a website that exists to ripoff that publisher, i swear such a bizarre culture here sometimes....I can't imagine people touting the benefits of the RIAA back in the napster days........ either everyone's become more corporate or I've gotten old....

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
why are you defending a publisher on a website that exists to ripoff that publisher
I totally encourage said ripoff; in fact, I would not even know A Wife and Mother without this website and its rip..off..ers(?). However, knowing that I don't want to pay for a thing that has a price tag (namely, A Wife and Mother), I accept that I'm in no good position to tell the developer what to do when.

Face it: Neither are most of you.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes