D

Deleted member 992182

This is a good game but WAY too drawn out. I appreciate the effort and detail but the amount of renders alone is enough for two VNs. The creator could have cut them in half and told the same exsct story he already has. It speeds up in the later days but those first 5-6 days are insane (lol). Mix in an overuse of sound effects and it's just bloated. Yet, it's still good!

Characters are hot as fuck. The story is fine outside of my most hated plot tease of threatening rape while never doing it. Just do it or don't. These stories that have a character walking into rape scenarios every day is absurd. This woman constantly has dudes drugging her, entrapping her, threatening her and even starting the processes of raping her only to stop for no reason. That's fine but why even make the scenario then? Do it or don't. Dating My Daughter does the same thing but at least they make that a game over screen. This just has her barely avoiding rapes every fucking day LOL.

Anyway, other than that it's fine but it's just a drag. An hour or two in you're on day 15 and nothing has happened. Literally nothing...in an adult VN. No kissing, no touching (outside of an attempted but failed rape lol), no sex, etc. Nothing. Is the entire town just gonna fuck her on day 17? Will there be no sex?

I dunno but I'm gonna wait about 5 updates before jumping back in. So much promise and detail that's essentially wasted right now.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
In the event of the new day mentioned:
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event

I tried several scenarios, but never got these scenes. If someone has passed, do you have a save?

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
In the event of the new day mentioned:
Noon/Afternoon:
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!

I tried several scenarios, but never got these scenes. If someone has passed, do you have a save?
These will be in the next update. This story ends after the grandpa's scene.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Maurittt33

Nov 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kai Andersen, post: 1630709, miembro: 588449"] En el evento del nuevo día mencionado:
Mediodía / Tarde:
1) Primera vez en la playa! "Sophia / Dylan" - Evento + "Sophia / Carl" - Evento
Si el evento "Sophia / Dylan" tiene lugar, depende de una decisión importante unos días antes.
2) De nuevo a casa. "Sophia / Sam" - Evento

Probé varios escenarios, pero nunca conseguí estas escenas. Si alguien ha pasado, ¿tienes un guardado? [/ QUOTE]

THAT WILL BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
the previous version include a MAcOs version why is there none in this one ??? please find the Mac version please

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "Kai Andersen, post: 1630709, miembro: 588449"] En el evento del nuevo día mencionado:
Mediodía / Tarde:
1) Primera vez en la playa! "Sophia / Dylan" - Evento + "Sophia / Carl" - Evento
Si el evento "Sophia / Dylan" tiene lugar, depende de una decisión importante unos días antes.
2) De nuevo a casa. "Sophia / Sam" - Evento

Probé varios escenarios, pero nunca conseguí estas escenas. Si alguien ha pasado, ¿tienes un guardado? [/ QUOTE]

THAT WILL BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE?
yes and more!!
Noon/Afternoon:

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)

2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
This is a good game but WAY too drawn out. I appreciate the effort and detail but the amount of renders alone is enough for two VNs. The creator could have cut them in half and told the same exsct story he already has. It speeds up in the later days but those first 5-6 days are insane (lol). Mix in an overuse of sound effects and it's just bloated. Yet, it's still good!

Characters are hot as fuck. The story is fine outside of my most hated plot tease of threatening rape while never doing it. Just do it or don't. These stories that have a character walking into raperape scenarios every day is obsurd. This woman constantly has dudes drugging her, entrapping her, threatening her and even starting the processes of raping her only to stop for no reason. That's fine but why even make the scenario then? Do it or don't. Dating My Daughter does the same thing but at least they make that a game over screen. This just has her barely avoiding rapes every fucking day LOL.

Anyway, other than that it's fine but it's just a drag. An hour or two in you're on day 15 and nothing has happened. Literally nothing...in an adult VN. No kissing, no touching (outside of an attempted but failed rape lol), no sex, etc. Nothing. Is the entire town just gonna fuck her on day 17? Will there be no sex?

I dunno but I'm gonna wait about 5 updates before jumping back in. So much promise and detail that's essentially wasted right now.
overall i like the game but by god.....dude by the how much teasing went up till now by day 17 probably she will wake up in a public square and everybody takes turns with her ..i mean every man woman child and dog in that city....

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
There is NO REASON in loving wife path she can't be getting the cock from Liam. 0, none, zip, zilch, no reason at all. If she picks all the good wife shit why aint she fucking her husband yet? It's not hard. No excuses here. She needs to take care of her man!
I mean... considering Liam is probably cheating with that younger girl in his company... I doubt it would be her fault.... Most cheaters distance themselves from their significant others.

Edit: tbh I just hope we can avoid the blackmail and still get with Alyssa cause I'm trying to make Sophia free from dicks lmao.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Jubz

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
No point in complaining anymore tbh guys, it's probably a juice fuel for the Dev when he's reading the comments.

He's probably slowing the progression even more after last update discussions when he talked like a douche and stuff. :unsure:

Angelo765

Nov 10, 2018
For those who play this game since the beginning .... In general the updates are done every month? Every two month or 3?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes