Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This game has so much potential yet it seems more like a family drama than anything else. Also agree with what others have said about the bully and the blackmail for this there should be an option to kick his ass or humiliate the little punk.

Reactions: Jubz and Akamari

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I've downloaded the update from Mega and Workupload but it won't download correctly.

Instead of it being a zip file it downloads as a RAR file. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

Dako1980

Jun 25, 2018
Click click click pause black screen click click pause black screen click click click pause. And again click click click pause black screen click click pause black screen click click click pause.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Click click click pause black screen click click pause black screen click click click pause. And again click click click pause black screen click click pause black screen click click click pause.
if you are too lazy to click, activate auto-text and set it up in the preferences screen or you develop a neural interface for ren'py.

Ninja_11

Feb 25, 2019
I just did not like the blackmail part of it. I hope she finds a solution for it. In the meantime can any recommend me a good corruption game (except Elena's life & Jennifer's corruption) because this game is going to take ages to complete.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Somewhat disappointed by how the "teacher storyline" began, the blackmail by bullies seemed abrupt and hasty to me. In addition, Bennet and the janitor are enough for blackmail scenes. I would have liked to see another approach or other fetishes in the teacher storyline, something more subtle... and even if it is to leave the blackmail by bullies for later, when Sophia is more corrupted.

Something that I have missed in these latest updates have been the scenes in which Sophia changes clothes, I hope the author brings back those scenes, with two renders would be enough. I would have liked to see her undressing and putting on her bikini for Sam's event.

Reactions: Lerox

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Man I still like this game but it has seriously been downhill since the initial release. I can't complain too much since I'm not paying a penny for it though, but people calling the story realistic must be living on a different planet than me.

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
is this update already worth for download or i need to wait the next update ? is there a good scene in this update ?

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
the blackmail part somehow was good :/ in order to make sophia more sluty.. and he did it for dylan and ofc u can avoid it but there is another outcome for sure :/ but if u can make sophia more sluty as she is why not ?
Because it seems to me that this is already overloaded with this subject of blackmail, and I would prefer that the author uses another resource to corrupt Sophia, but well I hope that this route of blackmail by the bullies does not influence anything in the other stories to avoid it completely, although to top it off the "teacher storyline" occupies many events in the week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays).

I have many expectations for the new character that will appear in the next update, only I hope he doesn't use blackmail to get something from Sophia too.

who is bennet?
Dylan's teacher.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes