Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Except that for players like me, we've long past the point of believing L&P had any desire for realism. Or class for that matter.
He lost his grip on the whole thing. Tried to s̶l̶o̶w̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶ exploit the progress so much that he reached the levels of absurd. Then, in the face of outpouring criticism, he started rushing some side story lines in order to give people something juicy.
All that being said, this game is still much more sophisticated in terms of the plot and realism than most of the titles here.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
To be fair, giving out this kind of information in detail would be stupid. That would be like a movie trailer showing the ending scenes of the movie. He just shouldn't give out that many infos on the most desired events in the game, and everyone should know that. Would totally ruin any excitement of what could possibly come in the future, even though most of the stuff is obvious.

That said, we'll most likely never reach a point where stuff like that is going down, unless he's actually still developing this project in 20+ years, in which case probably 99% of the people currently following this game are either dead or have given up on it altogether.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, giving out this kind of information in detail would be stupid. That would be like a movie trailer showing the ending scenes of the movie. He just shouldn't give out that many infos on the most desired events in the game, and everyone should know that. Would totally ruin any excitement of what could possibly come in the future, even though most of the stuff is obvious.

That said, we'll most likely never reach a point where stuff like that is going down, unless he's actually still developing this project in 20+ years, in which case probably 99% of the people currently following this game are either dead or have given up on it altogether.
Don't worry.
The answer is for a scene we probably will never see.
It looks like our best chance for a sex scene with Sophia in "near" future(next 15 years) are the apostles.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Don't worry.
The answer is for a scene we probably will never see.
It looks like our best chance for a sex scene with Sophia in "near" future(next 15 years) are the apostles.
Err, that's what I said. But I doubt the first hetero sex scene with Sophia is gonna be with the apostles. Judging by the current progress, I'd say it's most likely with Sam. Dylan would be incest, the apostles are straight up children. Both of which is probably scheduled towards the end of the game as it would require the absolute corruption of Sophia IMO. Realism is pretty much over board anyway, but that would be straight up stupid for a first hetero sex scene involving Sophia.

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 2340045 View attachment 2340047

No matter how many times we play this event, it is an event that needs to be played again and again. My boy Sam event is the only scene that never gets boring in the game.:love::p I know Ellie's shower scenes are also the hottest scenes. But Sam events are the hottest event than Ellie shower event.;):love:
So this dude is lucky to seduce her first in this game yet.

Reactions: waghmaresm

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Err, that's what I said. But I doubt the first hetero sex scene with Sophia is gonna be with the apostles. Judging by the current progress, I'd say it's most likely with Sam. Dylan would be incest, the apostles are straight up children. Both of which is probably scheduled towards the end of the game as it would require the absolute corruption of Sophia IMO. Realism is pretty much over board anyway, but that would be straight up stupid for a first hetero sex scene involving Sophia.
Don't forget the dev told us Sam will be one of the last to have sex with Sophia- maybe something like PD25+.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Don't forget the dev told us Sam will be one of the last to have sex with Sophia- maybe something like PD25+.
He did? Have not seen that post I'm afraid. Still, the first sex scene with Sophia should not be with Dylan or the apostles. It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever considering how far she's gotten with Sam. That, and the fact that it's totally absurd to have Sophia's first hetero cheating scene with her own son or a bunch of children. lol

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
This is an erotic novel, and as everyone knows, well, or almost everyone ..... there is only eroticism (chest, ass, arms, legs, tongue, lips) no penetration ..... learn to match! (y):lepew:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sagf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He did? Have not seen that post I'm afraid. Still, the first sex scene with Sophia should not be with Dylan or the apostles. It wouldn't make any sense whatsoever considering how far she's gotten with Sam. That, and the fact that it's totally absurd to have Sophia's first hetero cheating scene with her own son or a bunch of children. lol
Yeah.Some weeks ago.
Maybe the people thinking that Dylan will do it before Sam are not so crazy after all.
But either way,we probably won't see Dylan and Sam having sex with Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes