fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
I have never been able to understand it, the developer had not said that someone helped him with the texts and the translation, why does it have a process bar? And why does he have to wait to finish the images to advance on this topic? It is illogical, the texts could be made during the previous processes

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Agreed. And I'm sorry if you were on the "ultra realism" side.
Nah, rather on "any realism" side. I know the whole concept is unlikely, but at least there is some plot instead of magic potion, mind control, magic, amnesia, or simply nothing.
I'm glad with more traction and a bit less realism.
It was fine the way it was, the way it started. And all would still be fine if he had any sense of responsibility for his own words and actions. What pisses me off the most is that it is not forced, it is all by his conscious choice to do it this way.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I have never been able to understand it, the developer had not said that someone helped him with the texts and the translation, why does it have a process bar? And why does he have to wait to finish the images to advance on this topic? It is illogical, the texts could be made during the previous processes
It's very simple: he's a liar.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
We already have a confirmation that Sam is going to be one of the last ones to have sex with sophia.
Or was this somehow negated?
I probably just missed out on that post from L&P. If this is really a thing, well, I think we're in for a massive shitshow. Part 2 seems to be getting worse in every aspect. Sam being one of the last even though he's gotten almost to the finish line in the past update... lol. But ay, apostles, Dylan..makes total sense.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Did you miss programming part?

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I have been saying for a while, that it makes too much sense for Dylan to spy on Sophia with Sam from her bedroom window, it does beg the question of what Dylan was doing in her bedroom. However, Sophia during the scene does turn to her window as she realizes she can be seen from there. Doubt L&P has that dialogue without a follow-up but well there is the quote below, he does do stuff and not follow up.

It also makes a lot of sense that Dylan and Sam have been having a contest, who can first fuck Sophia? lol doubt L&P do that but I hope so, as I still think it weird that they didn't try to follow up the bikini show by doing something else together with Sophia, it would make sense if they agreed to pursue Sophia separately and see who can get the furthest with her before a set point.

This is highly disappointing as I was looking forward to coach Sophia but not surprising, I do remember it might be a DLC but don't see how he ever have the time to do that and keep AWAM updates going.
Its amazing people still think View attachment 200 (1).webp View attachment 200 (1).webp DLC will evar happen nor the game finished at this point.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Its amazing people still think View attachment 2346825 View attachment 2346825 DLC will evar happen nor the game finished at this point.
L&P is truly a pioneer, treating us to a future we never imagined...

AWAM is actually intended to be the First generational AVN, something to pass to his children who pick up the development torch and continue, while expecting that our children (and grandchildren) will continue to pay for exquisitely slow progress and the hope of DLC.

DLC could include: coach Sophia, Liam cheating, Sophia and SAM's/Dylan's/Aiden's/Logan's/shota's... etc children banging Sophia.

The possibilities are almost endless, as are the reasons to not build a team and actually improve development speed...

(Service Announcement -- For those who read this and use Google translate or other tools - it will likely miss the idea of this being a snarky or sarcastic commentary on the speed of development of AWAM. This should clear that up when you translate into a language other than English.)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
L&P is truly a pioneer, treating us to a future we never imagined...

AWAM is actually intended to be the First generational AVN, something to pass to his children who pick up the development torch and continue, while expecting that our children (and grandchildren) will continue to pay for exquisitely slow progress and the hope of DLC.

DLC could include: coach Sophia, Liam cheating, Sophia and SAM's/Dylan's/Aiden's/Logan's/shota's... etc children banging Sophia.

The possibilities are almost endless, as are the reasons to not build a team and actually improve development speed...

(Service Announcement -- For those who read this and use Google translate or other tools - it will likely miss the idea of this being a snarky or sarcastic commentary on the speed of development of AWAM. This should clear that up when you translate into a language other than English.)
I’ve been a patreon of this game for quite some time now. The story is super nice! I like the build up and most of the paths. I am curious to see how Benett or Aidan or Clark will manage to corrupt Sophia. I’ve seen the cheap versions existing out there, but they don’t convince me… I’m expecting L&P to show us his version, but I understand that will take at least 10 - 15 more years to reach there… the pace is super slow… It has to be at least 3 PDs/year not 1 PD/2 years… Sophia’s corruption & real sex interaction is expected after 7 PDs (2 hetero scenes announced are expected to be 1 Sophia & Dylan and 2 Ellie & Dylan). After 3 PDs we expect to see Aidan continue his tasks with some more teasing… maybe a few hot dialogues between Sophia and Don Morello, Mr Benett, Janitor, Sam & Carl… After 3 PDs means after 6 years… The lucky ones are those following & liking the lesbian route. Only there I see some serious development…

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes