Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The less events a character has, the hotter is the events of that character
Not always. DeShawn (Vicki's boyfriend) or Larry (from the Prison) only have one event each so far, but do they have the hottest event in the game?

When we last did a poll here for the hottest event of the game, Ellie won, yet she has the second most events.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Not always. DeShawn (Vicki's boyfriend) or Larry (from the Prison) only have one event each so far, but do they have the hottest event in the game?

When we last did a poll here for the hottest event of the game, Ellie won, yet she has the second most events.
If you compare their first event with others first events, I think they are hotter than the firsts Zac events, the janitor event, the Dylan x Ellie events so far, side jobs...
All branches have some kind of progression, that was I meant. Sophia showing her breasts took many events with characters with more events than the ones whose have fews.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well, 290 renders is actually not that bad.

But I wonder why there are this many in a chill event.
He's saving it from becoming the new slowest dev-cycle with that amount if we're looking at raw numbers, but that's about it. 290 renders with a release around the 4th would still end up being 3.8 renders a day, which is terrible. Especially for an update without animation, so no extra work on that front.

For comparison: 0.161 was his slowest ever with 3.4 renders a day, and that update had 2 animations (30 fps) with a total
length of 9 seconds. Animations have always caused a huge delay since their introduction to the game. With that in mind, 290 renders and no animations are a laughable amount for the time it took this time around.

All things considered, it's basically still the slowest he's ever been. Not sure if I'd call that "not bad".

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
He's saving it from becoming the new slowest dev-cycle with that amount if we're looking at raw numbers, but that's about it. 290 renders with a release around the 4th would still end up being 3.8 renders a day, which is terrible. Especially for an update without animation, so no extra work on that front.

For comparison: 0.161 was his slowest ever with 3.4 renders a day, and that update had 2 animations (30 fps) with a total
length of 9 seconds. Animations have always caused a huge delay since their introduction to the game. With that in mind, 290 renders and no animations are a laughable amount for the time it took this time around.

All things considered, it's basically still the slowest he's ever been. Not sure if I'd call that "not bad".
Not trying to defend L&P here but you should take into consideration the Christmas/New year period and the fact that they moved country. Personally I enjoyed some time off during Christmas/New year so it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that L&P did the same. If they did it would've been good to let everyone know though.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well, 290 renders is actually not that bad.

But I wonder why there are this many in a chill event.
Because part of it is a continuation of the Sophia/PoS event (Cliffhanger.) It was originally supposed to be only the salon event until he added to cliffhanger to it. The first 30-35% of the CS reported (87-102 renders estimate) is part of that event. So it's not an entirely chilled event.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not trying to defend L&P here but you should take into consideration the Christmas/New year period and the fact that they moved country. Personally I enjoyed some time off during Christmas/New year so it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that L&P did the same. If they did it would've been good to let everyone know though.
Sure, can't really argue with that. But L&P's statement was that he couldn't work between the 22nd/23rd and 25th/26th of December due to him moving countries if I remember correctly. That on it's own was super weird as it basically meant that he was working on Christmas(?), but not the days before and after? Didn't make any sense to me. If we also take away a couple days for New Years, we'd maybe end up with a week of no progress. The progress trackers on his Patreon page were moving during the holidays, but in slow-motion. Judging by that he shot himself in the foot with his own statements, as always.

Also worth mentioning that the year prior he had been working on 0.160 (from November 21st 2021 onward), which had 10 animations with a total length of 1 minute 17 seconds and 524 renders. This update was already terribly slow with 3.66 renders a day, but now we're waiting for an update that has apparently 0 animations and 290 renders, but is BARELY faster with ~3.8 renders a day.

Things just never add up with L&P. I would love to say that you have a point with the Christmas/New Years holidays, but fact is he's getting slower year after year, so that's not the reason.

Edit:

2019: 2775 renders total
2020: 2328 renders total
2021: 1872 renders total
2022: 1646 renders total

Last edited:

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Because part of it is a continuation of the Sophia/PoS event (Cliffhanger.) It was originally supposed to be only the salon event until he added to cliffhanger to it. The first 30-35% of the CS reported (87-102 renders estimate) is part of that event. So it's not an entirely chilled event.
Hope that it is not just a dream that sophia had while she passed out on Sam's bed.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes