Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone ever thought about the cliffhanger of the last version, instead of philosophizing about how many pictures are in the next version and how long L&P needs per picture or the whole game will be finished. I think this is not worth investing time in. It takes as long as it takes! You never know what technical advances will make it easier and faster. I can well imagine that soon good AI supported programs could speed up some things here but this is all theoretical. If we are realistic and it goes on like this the game will never be finished.
I enjoy it as long as I can!
There are so many reasons and possibilities why it will be cancelled that it is not worth thinking about what will be in 2-20 years.
I am much more interested in the next version.
I suspect that Sophia will be saved in the last second by the doorbell or the telephone. That maybe Dylan asks for Sofia because they have a hairdresser appointment.
Are there other theories?
Lampshade theory is another and it will be my head cannon.

QinXuoh

Apr 28, 2019
I think you must remake this story, so many FP make this story game is so hot expect this story game, it's boring

Jan 20, 2022
Has anyone ever thought about the cliffhanger of the last version, instead of philosophizing about how many pictures are in the next version and how long L&P needs per picture or the whole game will be finished. I think this is not worth investing time in. It takes as long as it takes! You never know what technical advances will make it easier and faster. I can well imagine that soon good AI supported programs could speed up some things here but this is all theoretical. If we are realistic and it goes on like this the game will never be finished.
I enjoy it as long as I can!
There are so many reasons and possibilities why it will be cancelled that it is not worth thinking about what will be in 2-20 years.
I am much more interested in the next version.
I suspect that Sophia will be saved in the last second by the doorbell or the telephone. That maybe Dylan asks for Sofia because they have a hairdresser appointment.
Are there other theories?
Sam just needs to say that he is changing clothes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The less events a character has, the hotter is the events of that character
If that was truth,the principal,the postman and Bennett will already have sex with Sophia.
And she should be having regular funs with the guys at the park.
Let's not forget Liam's boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bane71

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
If that was truth,the principal,the postman and Bennett will already have sex with Sophia.
And she should be having regular funs with the guys at the park.
Let's not forget Liam's boss.
Bennett route was going to have more events before the cut, and the Postman problaly will center the Dylan cuck events, so he's going to have more events
Idk about the principal but after hearing that Morello won't have sex with Sophia I would guess his role was only to help her corruption at the beginning of the game.
Some branches got DLC'd and you should consider the current Sophia's corruption level when comparing character events.
She exposed her tits to the boys during the art class Aiden task, but Zac on his second interaction barely touched any more than her shoulders.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thats not how this works....

If you for example want to render an animation in 24 frames for one second you need to render EVERY FRAME. So lets say each frame tales 10 hours

24 ×10 = 240 hours for o e second × 10 so 2400 hours for a 10 second Animation
One frame would basically be 1 render. 24 frames per second = 240 frames for a 10 second animation. That's 240 renders. L&P has bought a computer for this task alone (according to him), and it's equipped with 2x 3090ti's with NVLink, so a single frame is rendered within a couple minutes and in some cases even seconds depending on the scene, not hours. lol

L&P's animations should only take a couple hours of render time. Difficult to say how long exactly, but considering a single 3090ti can render a 3min short at 24fps with 4320 frames (which is used for Benchmarks) within ~25 hours using Blender, you can be very certain that it's not taking him weeks or months to render a couple short animations, especially since he's using two linked GPU's.

Now, the RTX 4090 can be up to twice as fast compared to a single 3090ti in certain scenarios, but for L&P's purposes I'd say it'd be a waste of money. Could be worth it for his animations, but even that is very questionable as he's not creating movies or shortfilms. It's only a couple second long animations for the most part.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
One frame would basically be 1 render. 24 frames per second = 240 frames for a 10 second animation. That's 240 renders. L&P has bought a computer for this task alone (according to him), and it's equipped with 2x 3090ti's with NVLink, so a single frame is rendered within a couple minutes and in some cases even seconds depending on the scene, not hours. lol

L&P's animations should only take a couple hours of render time. Difficult to say how long exactly, but considering a single 3090ti can render a 3min short at 24fps with 4320 frames (which is used for Benchmarks) within ~25 hours using Blender, you can be very certain that it's not taking him weeks or months to render a couple short animations, especially since he's using two linked GPU's.

Now, the RTX 4090 can be up to twice as fast compared to a single 3090ti in certain scenarios, but for L&P's purposes I'd say it'd be a waste of money. Could be worth it for his animations, but even that is very questionable as he's not creating movies or shortfilms. It's only a couple second long animations for the most part.
The only thing that would come out of an update to RTX 4090 cards is a flimsy explanation of why the conversion to the new cards means a two-week delay for the next update.

Also, The new hardware would only be used by L&P to add even more fog effects. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't make anything faster at all.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes