Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
How do you get that number? Dev-cycle started November 22nd, and a release around the 4th of February would be 75 days of development. 290 renders in 75 days are 3.86 renders per day. We always count from one release to another. :unsure:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-175-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

Here's numbers for every release since this project has started.

Our wording might be off. It's not like he's creating 3.86 renders per day, but more like the players are getting 3.86 renders for each day they had to wait until release.
We apparently doesn't include me.:cry:
Agree, its the wording. I'm tracking 0->100%, not release to release. He announced start of development on 11/28 (4x0%) and will likely finish 4x100% on 2/1. If L&P tells us he's not working on the project then I won't count those days towards the average production.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm out of the loop for this game. How long until anything sexual between Dylan and Sophia?
Hard to say. When you say "anything sexual", do you mean sex? Or just anything..spicy? For actual sex you'd probably have to come back in 10-15 years. For spicy content, you may get lucky within a couple months.

Dylan is supposed to catch-up with Sam's recent event and progress, so something should happen soon(tm).

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Hard to say. When you say "anything sexual", do you mean sex? Or just anything..spicy? For actual sex you'd probably have to come back in 10-15 years. For spicy content, you may get lucky within a couple months.

Dylan is supposed to catch-up with Sam's recent event and progress, so something should happen soon(tm).
Playing with her breasts, or maybe a handjob

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Playing with her breasts, or maybe a handjob
Playing with her breast and an HJ is not even close to what Sam did with Sophia in PD 12 and 13. It's going to have to be more than that. Plus, they are going from a scene that happened one and a half playable days ago to the evening event, which is going from a fabric butt touch to catching up or possibly passing Sam.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes