RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Further more, the animation will go, in general you will fuck.... Dent, it's so hard to find helpers or toad crushes.... If updates came out faster, there would be a lot more income and positive emotions, etc. and so on..... Of course, I'm not offending anyone, but, but people make full-fledged games faster.....:WeSmart::coffee:(y)

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Not trying to defend L&P here but you should take into consideration the Christmas/New year period and the fact that they moved country. Personally I enjoyed some time off during Christmas/New year so it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that L&P did the same. If they did it would've been good to let everyone know though.
I work for myself. No one pays me when I take off. I do see your point though.

over FIVE years of suffering :poop::poop::poop:
You took the BLACK PILL, you were supposed to take the BLUE.

Last edited:

Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
I want to add something to why it might be taking L&P longer to release these updates this year, last year (and maybe even 2021), compared to the previous years. It could be he might have to render some of the same scene again (but with an aged up version of a character) for the Decisions of Life (DoL) version of the game.

Which if that's the case it sucks because that means that's another reason the game releases are slow because of those renders. However L&P has no choice. Any of the games you see on F95zone that contain incest will mention (from the creator and fans) about them changing up the characters age or change the plot entirely to suit the Patreon warlords eyes. Count our blessings the game is still going. Games like "Dating my Daughter" or "Research into Corruption" as some examples were banned on the Patreon platform.

Though some games do use SubscribeStar to keep going with those games (like DmD). But for L&P's case......his SubscribeStar donor numbers are EXTREMELY low compared to his numbers on Patreon. So unless the memberships on his SubscribeStar page pass his Patreon numbers, he's stuck with making extra renders exclusively for DoL.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I want to add something to why it might be taking L&P longer to release these updates this year, last year (and maybe even 2021), compared to the previous years. It could be he might have to render some of the same scene again (but with an aged up version of a character) for the Decisions of Life (DoL) version of the game.

Which if that's the case it sucks because that means that's another reason the game releases are slow because of those renders. However L&P has no choice. Any of the games you see on F95zone that contain incest will mention (from the creator and fans) about them changing up the characters age or change the plot entirely to suit the Patreon warlords eyes. Count our blessings the game is still going. Games like "Dating my Daughter" or "Research into Corruption" as some examples were banned on the Patreon platform.

Though some games do use SubscribeStar to keep going with those games (like DmD). But for L&P's case......his SubscribeStar donor numbers are EXTREMELY low compared to his numbers on Patreon. So unless the memberships on his SubscribeStar page pass his Patreon numbers, he's stuck with making extra renders exclusively for DoL.
L&P Is spending time creating DOL in addition to AWAM, with DOL being the 'landlady/flatmate' type of VN.

DOL is effectively a bit of deception so that the gods of Patreon can give him a thumbs up and say they 'say/hear/see no evil' so no Patreon rules are broken, and all is well... No need to look for incest here...

L&P could have decided to use the DOL updates as a way to train one or two new members of his team (if he actually valued building a real team).

This would have, in time, given L&P more time to develop his real money maker - AWAM, all while training and assessing the skills of those new members who could have begun helping with future work on AWAM (imagine having others who are helping with future scenes in AWAM while L&P does the final work and QA/QC for the current scene in a given PD, and how that would increase speed of development).

This is something that a number of other people, including me, have posted about in the past, but we might as well be spitting on a house fire and pretending we are making a difference in putting it out for all the improvements in the speed of development of AWAM that have come from our suggestions (and yes - many people have made suggestions to L&P on Patreon and SS, me included, and that has gotten us just as far).

Truth = L&P does not have to be 'stuck with making extra renders exclusively for DOL,' he's chosen this path and has shown no interest changing it.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Started out very good but the game has lost it's way, the 3 young boys update was hot and a new step that actually felt like progress but then you have the kiss and nude drawing again that sets a different tone, author should just stick to young boys and milfs no need more. This is why the update is slow, there are just too many character with different feel and genre to it, it started out as incest theme, now i don't even know what to expect, the story does not follow up well at all, every update is like a treat to see sophia finally having some action with the boys rather than a continuation. The only good thing about this game is the quality of the graphics, the author is an idiot!!.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
you have to download official part 1 and part 2 0.170.. and put the images in day1, day2 etc. folders... beware it will be a whopping 8+ gb of game
If I understand this correctly I should unpack your images.rpa, unpack the original archive.rpa where I can find the non compressed images, overwrite to your pack and then pack again the images.rpa? Since I've no experience with ren'py I guess this is a no no for me and I'll play like I've found it xD

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Is there an entire ntr storyline planned for Dylan? I see it being set up for him to watch Sophia in many situations, but I think it's being set up for Ellie as well right? Like the scene on the swing where you choose if she forgives her boyfriend or not?

The thought of Dylan with his mom is pretty hot, but the thought of making him watch as all the women in his life get some, while he is denied, is insanely hot.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes