ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I’ve been a patreon of this game for quite some time now. The story is super nice! I like the build up and most of the paths. I am curious to see how Benett or Aidan or Clark will manage to corrupt Sophia. I’ve seen the cheap versions existing out there, but they don’t convince me… I’m expecting L&P to show us his version, but I understand that will take at least 10 - 15 more years to reach there… the pace is super slow… It has to be at least 3 PDs/year not 1 PD/2 years… Sophia’s corruption & real sex interaction is expected after 7 PDs (2 hetero scenes announced are expected to be 1 Sophia & Dylan and 2 Ellie & Dylan). After 3 PDs we expect to see Aidan continue his tasks with some more teasing… maybe a few hot dialogues between Sophia and Don Morello, Mr Benett, Janitor, Sam & Carl… After 3 PDs means after 6 years… The lucky ones are those following & liking the lesbian route. Only there I see some serious development…
All would be interesting in their ways. It would be nice to see some routes/paths not turn into dead ends. After following AWAM since 2018, (at first so enthusiastically that I stopped playing other lower quality games), the actual finish at the current pace, will be after 2055, not 10-15 years. Lucky teenage fans now clamouring for their favourites may see the end in their 40s & 50s, provided that AWAM, set in 2017 (& by then a period drama), is still around. This is not a joke. Anyone can work it out for themselves. There is no plan to address this, so fans just have to go along for the ride, however long that is. During the 5 years I've been a fan, every promise to speed up & the accompanying change of method has resulted in a further slow-down, so if that continues even the 2050s might not be correct. We either accept it or not.

If anyone has any more optimistic knowledge or accurate estimates, (not wishful thinking), of when this will end, I & no doubt many others would like very much to be informed.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
I could be right it being Feb for the update. Which is strange if this update is not gonna be as big as the others previous.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
All would be interesting in their ways. It would be nice to see some routes/paths not turn into dead ends. After following AWAM since 2018, (at first so enthusiastically that I stopped playing other lower quality games), the actual finish at the current pace, will be after 2055, not 10-15 years. Lucky teenage fans now clamouring for their favourites may see the end in their 40s & 50s, provided that AWAM, set in 2017 (& by then a period drama), is still around. This is not a joke. Anyone can work it out for themselves. There is no plan to address this, so fans just have to go along for the ride, however long that is. During the 5 years I've been a fan, every promise to speed up & the accompanying change of method has resulted in a further slow-down, so if that continues even the 2050s might not be correct. We either accept it or not.

If anyone has any more optimistic knowledge or accurate estimates, (not wishful thinking), of when this will end, I & no doubt many others would like very much to be informed.
100% agree.

I believe December 2021 was the last time L&P told his supporters that he'd get help with the project in 2022 to speed up development. The entire year of 2022, nothing has been done to achieve that. Back when he had announced his "special project" (animations), he's also said that one of the artists he's found could potentially help with scene creation in the future. Well, in the end this whole group of people he had (according to himself) turned out to be non-existent, and we ended up with (to this day) one mysterious animator who neither has a name, nor made himself known in any way, shape or form.

Getting help has been a goal on his Patreon page since the very beginning, and he kept telling people that he'd get help and whatnot for years. We all know it's just a bunch of empty words and he doesn't want anyone to look behind his closed curtains, because it's very likely that nobody would like what's to be found there.

Fact is, he keeps getting slower with the development, animations or not. The next update is going to be the slowest he's ever been in terms of render per day count, and that's without any animation. Oh, and very recently, L&P actually thought it would be a great idea to increase his subscription prices on his Patreon page. Lower tiers now have to pay more for even less content per month/year. And that is after he moved countries to save tax money. He's trying everything he possibly can to maximize profits, while on the other hand finding ways to put in less and less effort. And it keeps getting worse.

PD12 already took what, 15 months of development? PD13 is on it's way to go way and beyond 24+ months, and yet people are supposed to pay more for a subscription. Calling that greedy would be an understatement.

So yeah, current estimates are roughly in the very late 2050's for a completed game, but I'm sure there'll be a bunch more years added to that if he keeps doing his thing. He keeps lying to his supporters, he keeps contradicting himself, and he'll keep milking it as much as he possibly can, pushing the limits without losing his support. Only question is, for how many years can he do it? Or how much money does he aim for before abandoning everything?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I believe December 2021 was the last time L&P told his supporters that he'd get help with the project in 2022 to speed up development. The entire year of 2022, nothing has been done to achieve that. Back when he had announced his "special project" (animations), he's also said that one of the artists he's found could potentially help with scene creation in the future. Well, in the end this whole group of people he had (according to himself) turned out to be non-existent, and we ended up with (to this day) one mysterious animator who neither has a name, nor made himself known in any way, shape or form.

Getting help has been a goal on his Patreon page since the very beginning, and he kept telling people that he'd get help and whatnot for years. We all know it's just a bunch of empty words and he doesn't want anyone to look behind his closed curtains, because it's very likely that nobody would like what's to be found there.

Fact is, he keeps getting slower with the development, animations or not. The next update is going to be the slowest he's ever been in terms of render per day count, and that's without any animation. Oh, and very recently, L&P actually thought it would be a great idea to increase his subscription prices on his Patreon page. Lower tiers now have to pay more for even less content per month/year. And that is after he moved countries to save tax money. He's trying everything he possibly can to maximize profits, while on the other hand finding ways to put in less and less effort. And it keeps getting worse.

PD12 already took what, 15 months of development? PD13 is on it's way to go way and beyond 24+ months, and yet people are supposed to pay more for a subscription. Calling that greedy would be an understatement.

So yeah, current estimates are roughly in the very late 2050's for a completed game, but I'm sure there'll be a bunch more years added to that if he keeps doing his thing. He keeps lying to his supporters, he keeps contradicting himself, and he'll keep milking it as much as he possibly can, pushing the limits without losing his support. Only question is, for how many years can he do it? Or how much money does he aim for before abandoning everything?
Too many routes, too much focus on high-gloss render for unimportant scenes. The development is a single, huge resource and time eater. So nothing can go forward. Unfortunately, the developer is resistant to advice.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
100% agree.

He will abandon AWAM when he will find something more profitable. The aim of a professional is to increase profit as much as possible, that is how market works. The vast majority of adult games suffering from very slow development, many of them much worst than AWAM. It is in patrons to decide if something values the money they pay. AWAM is probably one of the best games but from my point of view I can not support something without a reasonable development plan

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I’ve been a patreon of this game for quite some time now. The story is super nice! I like the build up and most of the paths. I am curious to see how Benett or Aidan or Clark will manage to corrupt Sophia. I’ve seen the cheap versions existing out there, but they don’t convince me… I’m expecting L&P to show us his version, but I understand that will take at least 10 - 15 more years to reach there… the pace is super slow… It has to be at least 3 PDs/year not 1 PD/2 years… Sophia’s corruption & real sex interaction is expected after 7 PDs (2 hetero scenes announced are expected to be 1 Sophia & Dylan and 2 Ellie & Dylan). After 3 PDs we expect to see Aidan continue his tasks with some more teasing… maybe a few hot dialogues between Sophia and Don Morello, Mr Benett, Janitor, Sam & Carl… After 3 PDs means after 6 years… The lucky ones are those following & liking the lesbian route. Only there I see some serious development…
I think that I can recall Bennett but definitely I can not remember who is Clark. :D:D:D In any case I can see many new games trying to replace AWAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellothere93

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
because you guys are still very excited to discuss events that are far from happening, maybe four or five years from now :eek: omg!!
You guys make l&p feel very good with his progress, no need to change anything :ROFLMAO:

We are in 2023 so do you want to talk about movie Avatar part 5 coming in 2026 right now ??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The lucky ones are those following & liking the lesbian route. Only there I see some serious development…
That's a joke,right?
The lesbian route got something like 5-10 renders total for last 15 months.
There is still long time until next Ellie/Sophia scene.And after that probably an year or two for next lesbian scene and 3-4 years for another Ellie/Sophia scene.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
tell me))) where game saves are stored on windows 10 ... I can't find it in any way(((
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2

If you don't see AppData you have to do this;

Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: jozzi and Monocabra

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
That's a joke,right?
The lesbian route got something like 5-10 renders total for last 15 months.
There is still long time until next Ellie/Sophia scene.And after that probably an year or two for next lesbian scene and 3-4 years for another Ellie/Sophia scene.
The less events a character has, the hotter is the events of that character

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
He will abandon AWAM when he will find something more profitable. The aim of a professional is to increase profit as much as possible, that is how market works. The vast majority of adult games suffering from very slow development, many of them much worst than AWAM. It is in patrons to decide if something values the money they pay. AWAM is probably one of the best games but from my point of view I can not support something without a reasonable development plan
He already said that if he just rushed things and gave sex scenes right away he would get much more patreons
I think he likes his novel too much to abandon for money, let other people help him with the scenes or even respect the results of a pool he created himself for which dress will Sophia use, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes