Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
How can it be a teaser for the evening's events, when it's entirely possible if you're playing the Dylan route to choose the Alyssa event instead of the Yoga event?

There can be nothing in this event required for the next two without making the Alyssa event mutually exclusive with the Dylan route. Which would be stupid, considering playing the Dylan route is required to play the Alyssa event in the first place.
According to the event in the hairdresser's, it is clear that this is a teaser of Dylan's route, since he is present with Sophia, Alyssa, or anyone else is not there.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
According to the event in the hairdresser's, it is clear that this is a teaser of Dylan's route, since he is present with Sophia, Alyssa, or anyone else is not there.
But nothing of consequence can happen. If there are any Dylan points gained in the event, it completely invalidates any point in the Alyssa event, since those points can't be gained there.

It's the same as why nothing of consequence happened between Sophia and Patricia during Sam's concert. Because those not playing the Sam route would not be able to get any available Patricia points, even playing all Patricia events.

Reactions: neminem

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
But nothing of consequence can happen. If there are any Dylan points gained in the event, it completely invalidates any point in the Alyssa event, since those points can't be gained there.

It's the same as why nothing of consequence happened between Sophia and Patricia during Sam's concert. Because those not playing the Sam route would not be able to get those points, even playing all Patricia events.
That's exactly what I'm saying that there will be nothing serious (hot) in this update, but if you play Dylan's route, then there may be hints of an evening event! And I also meant that in this update there will not be many hot scenes, maximum two, all waiting for it! But all the hottest will be in the evening events - that's what I meant about the teaser.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
What's the difference between programming and coding:unsure::unsure:
The words are thrown about interchangeably, but to me real programming requires logical thinking. And coding is something a monkey can be trained to do. A coder is someone that thinks they are a programmer. :)

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Who the hell ask for a new hairstyle like wtf!! author, what happen to the boys and the old men? he created so many unnecessary route and now he made many unnecessary events, he just made scenes with Dylan forget about him because it's going to take up much of the time with the little new update he made, screw the author, he will not get 1 dime from me. Stop following this game and stop supporting the author. This update will be like all the other updates one small scene and when things get exciting boom cliffhanger wait for next update which will take 2 months lmao, i don't think there will be sex scene as well, author is a retard.

• Haha
Reactions: CSK92

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Name of this teaser is "something to discuss on the way home" i wonder what are they gonna talk about :unsure:
Just my mere speculation....
They will probably have to talk (on Dylan's cuckold path) about what happened just before in the Sam room.
In my opinion, all that looking out the window on Sophia's part during the last event with Sam is prodromal to there being someone in the Parker house looking in the direction of the Robinson house (Dylan). Probably the famous cliffhanger of the last event with Sam could resolve with Sophia naked, hiding behind the curtains (those long, thick black curtains in Sam's room seem to be there just for that), crossing the gaze of her son who has unexpectedly come home early.
This might be a good time (once she blows off steam) to talk it over with Dylan and find out that, all things considered, he doesn't mind so much. Revealing to his mother this cuck fantasy of his towards her, at this point in the game (if I have correctly interpreted some rumors I read a few pages ago in this thread) would, in my opinion, also make some sense if we think that L&P apparently plans to introduce into the story (starting from the next playable day) the DLC of Sophia coaching Dylan's soccer team (whose main purpose seems precisely to be to fulfill her son's cuck fantasies).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who the hell ask for a new hairstyle like wtf!! author, what happen to the boys and the old men? he created so many unnecessary route and now he made many unnecessary events, he just made scenes with Dylan forget about him because it's going to take up much of the time with the little new update he made, screw the author, he will not get 1 dime from me. Stop following this game and stop supporting the author. This update will be like all the other updates one small scene and when things get exciting boom cliffhanger wait for next update which will take 2 months lmao, i don't think there will be sex scene as well, author is a retard.
The new hairstyle according to L&P is to make animations easier. But then we didn't ask for animations, so I guess your point still stands.

What surprises me is that the hairstyle is still one of the most backward technology-wise. To my knowledge, this new hairstyle doesn't drape like newer hairs do, so Sophia may end up changing hairstyle yet again in the future so that hers can.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In the chicken game in the pool, I think I remember the mostly Amber/Dylan's point a view. Is there a Sophia/Sam's renders as well?
The Chicken fight also includes Sophia and Sam renders.

Sophia and Sam talk about how they beat Dylan and Amber while Dylan and Amber are doing laps.

We even get some introspection from Sophia as she sees Amber and Dylan stop at the other end of the pool and start talking and laughing.

Sophia is curious enough (and a bit jealous) so she swims over there to find out what is so funny and Amber tells her using inside jokes that only she and Dylan would really understand.

The chicken fight scene was the start of Amber's desire for more with Dylan... and that played out very well later in her kitchen and then when Amber gave Dylan a hand job while he fingered her, all while enjoying a family lunch with Neil, Sam and Julia.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
The new hairstyle according to L&P is to make animations easier. But then we didn't ask for animations, so I guess your point still stands.

What surprises me is that the hairstyle is still one of the most backward technology-wise. To my knowledge, this new hairstyle doesn't drape like newer hairs do, so Sophia may end up changing hairstyle yet again in the future so that hers can.
Exactly, i don't like it but i don't mind it, the big problem with this game is, the game has no clear genre, is it incest? is it hot female teacher fucking young boys? is it housewife fucking old men? is it cheating?, if you think about it, it's all that lol. So, if her son fucks her and becomes intimate with her, and if she fucks other kids and her sons friend it's going to be ntr and i don't like ntr at all, if she fucks her son's friend and other kids without fucking her son you will feel bad about her son, maybe the author just started it out as fun with no clear thinking. The story has become tangled, at this point even if she has sex it feels rushed and does not really add up to the plot. But it's still hot though lol.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes