Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In a few days we will have this update, which means here it will take a while to be released lol

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I had a little laugh to myself,

I checked the first pages replies.

From the time I started checking the comments section I haven't seen any of those people.

If I'm ever that bored, I might just scroll the pages till I recognize one of the names.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
progress.png

Does the P&S in Art stand for Penis and Scrotum?

Yes, this is the most excellent game out there and it take a while to put out...and we're all hoping Sophia puts out really soon, lol! But, it's I'm just wondering...

my time.gif

to see the latest version? LOL

I know it'll be in the next few days but, this all just came to me.

Although, I am looking forward to the day when Sophia has her coming out party. Or better yet, the day when her son has his coming in her party!

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
The next 2 updates are 100% focused on Sophia & Dylan, no they won't have sex yet but we can at least expect something really hot to happen during the evening event, It will be the "next step in their relationship" and a "really hot event" according to L&P.
Thank you |User Name|

Reactions: |UserName|

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
giving kids Handjob is not count as a sex?
It does but, I'd like to see him round third base and get a home run, maybe a Grand Slam or maybe even an inside the park home run?! :poop: I can't remember seeing the results of the hand job but, was there actual visible remains on Sophia? It's been such a looong time since I played my old memory fails me. Please and thank you, Ty

Reactions: mexican22
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes