PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
l&p doesn't work during the day, so he'll be arriving late tonight, he'll have to upload it and on the site, but it's going to be DOL, and it's going to take time.
then he will go to sleep and can. at that point it will not be able to respond to messages from users asking for the AWAM version, so it will respond to them tomorrow.
users play it and are unlikely to share it right away.
ordinary mortals will perhaps play it on Monday

Jun 12, 2018
l&p doesn't work during the day, so he'll be arriving late tonight, he'll have to upload it and on the site, but it's going to be DOL, and it's going to take time.
then he will go to sleep and can. at that point it will not be able to respond to messages from users asking for the AWAM version, so it will respond to them tomorrow.
users play it and are unlikely to share it right away.
ordinary mortals will perhaps play it on Monday
DOL has Sam events like those in AWAM.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
:)
If LP doesn't finish this TouchFabricOnline game soon, some horny AI coder is going to create the SophiaGPT the next year, giving the public the ability to create their own stories using rendered graphics.
If only it were that easy!
Most likely, it will take many more years before what you are talking about becomes possible.

Reactions: cbaaa

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
So that's 1:30pm CET anyone patreon of L&P know why it's an hour and a half late? I feel for those that are subs
being told a time and it not being late and if he has not said anything of why its late my god!

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Question for the players, Which routes do you like the most and which hypothetical endings would you choose for Sophia and other characters? I personally really like the Sam x Sophia route for many reasons and I'm curious as to how the route progresses if you decide to make Dylan a "cuck"
Sophia and Dylan first and then Dylan Ellie or Ellie Liam as second picks. The other characters in my paths don't exist at all.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes