PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
L&P reading commentary on F95...

Hmmm - choices ... choices... (while making popcorn).

Either I update the final % from 95% to 99% Or I just push out the update...

(taking a bite of popcorn and thinking - it will be more fun this way, I mean the update is ready but I can have a little fun first, pushing new Patreon post out)...

New Patreon update shows 99%

Now to go to F95 and see how big a bonfire my post creates (smiling while he grabs more popcorn and beer for lunch).

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He's prolly just waiting for more patrons. A progress bar that's almost finished might look attractive to potential new customers.

You know, it doesn't make much sense to get the first 50% within a couple hours, but the last 5% take three times as long. But ay, L&P's progress bars are a massive shitshow and don't mean anything, so...

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
What I don't understand. I played this game like a few years ago. Just downloaded to see what was added. What a shock almost nothing. Like shoudn't this game just get the abandoned label just because he is working now for a few years on a game which still doesn't contain any sex scenes (except for with her husband). Like how the feck did so many patreons stay loyal? This creater must be rich by now. Like according to the changelos he has 7 updates in 6 years like come on.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
What I don't understand. I played this game like a few years ago. Just downloaded to see what was added. What a shock almost nothing. Like shoudn't this game just get the abandoned label just because he is working now for a few years on a game which still doesn't contain any sex scenes (except for with her husband). Like how the feck did so many patreons stay loyal? This creater must be rich by now. Like according to the changelos he has 7 updates in 6 years like come on.
I said it before author is not serious or a retard, or does not care about his fans, if there is someone who can make a competition he will not take it lightly, he needs a good discipline, he is too cocky, the question is who is going to be the hero?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes