maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Ridiculously short. And that was 3 month "work", lol.
I see your name tagged with developer. Can u tell me how hard to implement a minigame into a game(Like this update)? Does it take long time?
I believe 3 month work of LP has something to do with the minigame more than the renders themselves

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
Ok, whats new: In this update we learned why L&P left Germany :KEK: lol

Jokes aside -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... but the update in general was extremely lacking in cutscenes and history progression(i already expected that).

Now let's go back to reality and wait another 3 months for the next one... =/

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the next update, Dylan should reach Sophia's push as well as Sophia's nipples :love:
In the last update, Sam only played with Sophia's nipples (However, there is no denying that this update was good.),
And Dylan is not even at this point yet, so there is a possibility that he will end up playing only the nipples :poop::poop::poop:
But we are so bored and exhausted because we are observers :sleep:
Yes, Dylan needs to overtake Sam, not reach him. Dylan, please go to Sophia's Pussy :sneaky:

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I have a question sophia/sam route and Sophia/dylan route are happening in the same timeline ??
Means she will be making out with both Sam and Dylan? Or they're happening in parallel timelines in one Sophia is progressing Dylan and in one Sophia is progressing with sam.

Kindly help me with this confusion
Good question... Very good question considering that both are important routes and both seem to develop in a romantic way, for now you can play both routes at the same time, I have a theory that at some point Sophia will give priority to Sam or Dylan, and I think it will depend on whether the player has made Dylan a cuck/voyeour or not, I think it will be that way because in the choices where Dylan has allowed Sam and Sophia to be close Sam has gained points, however in the choices where Dylan is more jealous and protective Dylan has gained points.
But it's just my theory, maybe they will always be compatible routes, but in my opinion at some point Sophia will have to give up one of the 2 routes if she is following both

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes