Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
If you played Sophia in the yoga event, you get to explore more of the Sophia's lesbian route with Claire (which I believe plays a very important key roll for PD 15 if you're on the lesbian route).
Wait there's more with Claire and Sophia?

Nov 17, 2019
I think the developer of this game has developed a platonic love for his creation Sophia and that makes him not let her have sex with anyone else in the game lol (sex with her husband was the only exception to her unwillingness)
He is like the mangaka for Rent A Girlfriend.

Next we will see him render her in IRL places.

Also it seems like he is the basis for the character of Sam.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
On a positive note, everyone is being edged so hard with these updates and when something hot drops, a massive load of sperm will erupt.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Actually got some Good Wife content in this update. Granted, it's just regular content that all paths get, but it was still content! Now hopefully next update actually has the dinner with Liam and maybe some play time afterwards (one can only hope).

But yeah, I liked this update at least. Better than getting only 1 render and a single sentence for an update like previous updates.

So yeah, thanks! :p

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
10 minutes of version 0.180 content, a huge disappointment, I will forget about this novel for a year, play longer and get some emotions. Thanks to all.

Reactions: xanonxmousx
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes