Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Can u tell me how hard to implement a minigame into a game(Like this update)? Does it take long time?
There's like a bazillion step-by-step tutorials on how to make a minigame in ren'py on youtube. So probably not hard at all?
Look, dev is well known at this point to drag his releases as long as possible to get the most money with least work.

Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
Wait there's more with Claire and Sophia?
Kinda. In one of the preview pics (the one where Claire gropes Sophia's boob), the player can only get to that scene if you played Sophia's path in the yoga event and have more than 10 lesbian points (according to the walkthrough). And in the time Claire and Sophia are alone, there are some subtle hits that there's a lesbian connection between the two. I don't know if there'll be more time of Sophia and Claire together. I couldn't find any hints on xxxorro's PD chart to show if Sophia and Claire will meet again. But I do feel like if there is (in the future) this will play a key part in that. And I think this is another building block to PD 15's event that contains the lesbian scene.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Kinda. In one of the preview pics (the one where Claire gropes Sophia's boob), the player can only get to that scene if you played Sophia's path in the yoga event and have more than 10 lesbian points (according to the walkthrough). And in the time Claire and Sophia are alone, there are some subtle hits that there's a lesbian connection between the two. I don't know if there'll be more time of Sophia and Claire together. I couldn't find any hints on xxxorro's PD chart to show if Sophia and Claire will meet again. But I do feel like if there is (in the future) this will play a key part in that. And I think this is another building block to PD 15's event that contains the lesbian scene.
Isn't his just the same stuff you get anyways if you had Dylans POV at yoga?

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
Let me know when the lesbian route has some more content, l blow off the 2 boys and work on the sister and daughter. With so few good lesbian games out I was hoping this one would split between the boys and girls. Unfortunately they chose to lean heavy towards the boys.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes