Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
It took me 5 minutes to play the update, I'm disappointed with the conversation in the car, plus I play on gallery mode, so i missed half of the update i guess and I'm not going to play the game from the beginning.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I loved this update, though in terms of lewdness it's a de-escalation of what we saw in the last update. Nonetheless, this is still one of the best AVNs ever. The slow progression is maddening playing it over months and months, but it's so plausible that it sucks me in. Hearing Claire give her rant as if she were Marine Le Pen of the National Front reminded me of those times I've met a really hot woman that I wanted to fuck so I had to flirt with her, but to do that I had to totally disregard her loathsome politics and personality. Lots of realism in this one!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
As usual, visually stunning.

The update was pretty well written (a couple of obvious typos and awkward wordings). I thought overall the dialogue between Marie and Dylan was mostly sweet and the events were even somewhat plausible.

The problem is, these scenes offer literally nothing to the main storyline, and that's because AWAM doesn't actually have a main storyline. It actually has about a dozen or so different stories about the same people happening in the same place at the same time. It's sad the author can't just focus on telling a good story.

Another problem is, how many good stories have you read that asked you to wiggle your mouse really fast in order to turn the page?

And of course, I do wonder if we needed to know that Claire has n3o-n@z! sympathies. I do also wonder if Sophia thought you know what, I'm not going to patronize this business anymore cuz, wow. But no, she chuckles about it and carries on as if she wasn't really bothered by it.

Oct 7, 2018
I loved this update, though in terms of lewdness it's a de-escalation of what we saw in the last update. Nonetheless, this is still one of the best AVNs ever. The slow progression is maddening playing it over months and months, but it's so plausible that it sucks me in. Hearing Claire give her rant as if she were Marine Le Pen of the National Front reminded me of those times I've met a really hot woman that I wanted to fuck so I had to flirt with her, but to do that I had to totally disregard her loathsome politics and personality. Lots of realism in this one!
Bro....go to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: isotope

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AWifeAndMotherLustAndPassion-P2-0.180
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes