Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
This update starts with Liam and Sophia in bed. Then Sophia goes to take a shower and then goes down to the kitchen, teasing the boy. And Liam?. He begins to be insignificant.
Don't you dare insult the most realistic of games!

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, yeah, and then there will be a school director? They know each other too :LOL:
I think, that she will have BJ, HJ Titt Job and sex with the young male students. So she will become the ultimate Milf. Or...or she will ask Sam for help.

Reactions: none300

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yeah, yeah, and then there will be a school director? They know each other too :LOL:
It's different. Janitor lives in this school, he sleeps there, so he knows what's going on. For a quiet life he has to be part of it, or he's Aiden's friend.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Can we not agree, that we don´t like or want old Guys to Blackmail her. It should only be her and the Boys. That would be a lot of different than much other games.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Can we not agree, that we don´t like or want old Guys to Blackmail her. It should only be her and the Boys. That would be a lot of different than much other games.
By the way, why only guys. Why Sophia is not blackmailed by some woman:oops:
Platonic love. Noo, Janitor wants to fuck her.
Everyone wants her, but this does not mean that all storylines crossing.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Never thought about that. Yeah, that would be nice and good. But by which woman? Maybe the maid?
Maid has a chance, she can find something provocative during the cleaning. I would really like to see this, maybe she could even dominate to Sophia.:p

Reactions: Taker Fan

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I think, that a blackmail route with bullies is best suited for good wife path, and with that the game starts to be logical. We don't need any filthy point for accepting 12 assingments from school bullies, becouse as a good wife such a requirement would be impossible to meet, she only collects good wife points. But as a devoted mother who thinks about future of his loving son she would do everything to protect her child, even reacting emotionally without knowing of the far away reaching consequencies. I hope thats why developer suited acceptance of Aidan's offer without need to have any filthy points. This way its logical, classic blackmail of the one who is pure from those who are vulgar. That way I accept blackmail by bullies as something very exciting. Its something like 2 games in one, one with prudish wife forced to do something unlimited beyond her imagination she would ever did, and the second game where she eventually gradually discovers her second nature and starts to tease Sam and Dylan, steps on lesbian path, maybe even accept, but with her will to same degree, extramarital relations with Mr Bennet, evething as she will.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nah,probably will be next update-sex with husband.
And no she won't have sex on Christmas update/if we even get one on Christmas,two misses so far/ unless we are talking again about husband.
For sex with someone else better try next year,maybe the summer.
It's a surprise she didn't even have sex with her husband. It's like anna where the guy is cuckolded.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Maid has a chance, she can find something provocative during the cleaning. I would really like to see this, maybe she could even dominate to Sophia.:p
the maid is a big wtf for me.she said she got a boyfriend but she tries to seduce sophia:unsure:.

Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes