farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Why he make so much efforts to remove possible incest from the game?
Soon Patricia will be out of the game /for what,2 weeks,more?/and will return at the end of the game.
Ellie just get girlfriend and boyfriend.Will that reduce her content to only 1/3?
Dylan will be almost deleted from the game if you don't accept the 12 tasks.
To show different incest situations. And LP wrote aboout important characters for this. In the next update, for example, we need to see how Logan will affect the rapprochement between Ellie and Sophia and on day 16 there will be 3 important final decisions.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To show different incest situations. And LP wrote aboout important characters for this. In the next update, for example, we need to see how Logan will affect the rapprochement between Ellie and Sophia and on day 16 there will be 3 important final decisions.
You know what happen when a game get too many routes?
1.Errors and bugs,way more than game with 2 routes par example.
2.Always some route is neglected.Not to mention abandoned in way too many cases.
3.Let's not forget about the time.How much we wait for some routes to actualy get some content?Don't forget that last time we have interaction with Bennet was more than half year ago and we probably will hit 1 year mark until next event with him.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
I did not get noon,afternoon and evening:
First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event

Evening:
1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)
2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)
Anybody know why?

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!

Evening:
Anybody know why?
Those events will be in the next update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Evening:
Anybody know why?
Check this and you will know.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Evening:
Anybody know why?
Wrong.
In the morning
AIDEN: "Very simple! Because your first assignment will be not to wear any bra under your top tomorrow in class!"
First assignment

It's about day 17.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This update starts with Liam and Sophia in bed. Then Sophia goes to take a shower and then goes down to the kitchen, teasing the boys. And Liam?. He begins to be insignificant.
I wouldn't say he is insignificant, the fact you saying he is shows he isn't.

remember we only see game from wife perspective, we know Liam works with models and was caught in a store that sells women's lingerie and a woman he worked with was there as well. This suggests that he not going be insignificant in the end.

If Liam doesn't cheat on Sophia, sex isn't that important to him. And Sophia needs attention and sex. Sophia's gonna go this way. A little exhibitionism, changing her clothes when Sam looks at her through the window. Then at school, without a bra, she starts liking this.
I agree, I think Liam is cheating with multiple woman, which is what I think the lingerie store was about me thinks, I think he intended to buy lingerie for the woman he worked with.

Also yeah she will eventually start enjoying it and then start having sex with multiple woman, just hope it doesn't become a full on gang bang, where everyone practically lining up to shag her.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
on another note here , I love all the talk about a woman blackmailing Sophia, that would be great.

Also agree that maid might be best person, also Sophia spied on maid, maybe maid was aware.

However, there is possibility that Sams mum caught her with Sam , or her own (step) daughter.

Reactions: dbp5ca

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I agree, I think Liam is cheating with multiple woman, which is what I think the lingerie store was about me thinks, I think he intended to buy lingerie for the woman he worked with.
Liam is not a cheater, l&p stated that, go to post ...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes