armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Uhm, hi!!! Is there any lesbian content in this update??? Thank you!! :*
I see they put wrong changelog in the OP.The real one for 0.075 is this

Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)

Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)

BTW we are far away from lesbian content.Might want to check after half year,even better after 1 full year.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This game feels like a very very long teaser. I see the incest tag, but as yet, no dick entered a relative's vagina. Fair amount of exhibitionism and voyeurism though. Along with the lack of explicit incest, and the fact that I had over 40 Filthy without MC actually being particularly filthy, I was kind of disappointed after looking at the strat guide that no negative consequence came from not reporting the attempted rape.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I see they put wrong changelog in the OP.The real one for 0.075 is this

Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)

Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)

BTW we are far away from lesbian content.Might want to check after half year,even better after 1 full year.
sheeeesh.. I swear BIG BROTHER gave us more than this game

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I liked the update. I think this is the first time Sophia is actually dropping her asexual nun-character...a bit. The dialogue is quite weird, though ("I'll show you my areolas"...really?).

I also didn't like the whole punk set-up and its implications. Was a bit bummed that it took up like 60-70% of the whole update.

yagami16

May 29, 2017
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event

i think i couldn't see this scene? Where is Carl ?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I liked the update. I think this is the first time Sophia is actually dropping her asexual nun-character...a bit. The dialogue is quite weird, though ("I'll show you my areolas"...really?).
I got into it a bit late, and there were a lot of times where they set up various VN tropes like son spies on mother, and a lot of times where they could have gone more explicit.

I also didn't like the whole punk set-up and its implications. Was a bit bummed that it took up like 60-70% of the whole update.
Or a lot of times where doing something that would probably get you killed in real life (like inviting a bunch of guys in for breakfast and flirting with them hungrily) didn't have the logical real world consequence.

And the only real ramification of the spa scene at the moment is "daughter might get a new boyfriend"?

Honestly normally I wouldn't even bother to care about whether there are downer endings, but I feel like this game sets up... anticlimax in every direction. And also if you don't play things perfectly with the neighbor kid you don't even have the ability to progress with Dylan. Or if you invite the girl to go with you and the daughter to shop for clothes, I think you're 1 point short of progressing with her later on. I think there ought to be a little wiggle room.

It can eventually be a good game at some point, but I feel like it's taken too long to get there in the narrative for the amount of points required to do stuff. Right now the main advantage is that I have a persistent file somewhere in my registry so I can skip options for when I redownload a more complete version of the game.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
You know what happen when a game get too many routes?
1.Errors and bugs,way more than game with 2 routes par example.
2.Always some route is neglected.Not to mention abandoned in way too many cases.
3.Let's not forget about the time.How much we wait for some routes to actualy get some content?Don't forget that last time we have interaction with Bennet was more than half year ago and we probably will hit 1 year mark until next event with him.
Yea talking bout bugs.. do you get a bug when you get to chose to watch the game or spy on Ellie.. and after chosing to watch the game you get the bug.. Renpy Error that is..

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
Interesting update, some progress towards corruption... waiting for next day at school and sam event, what about other characters is there a story with them too (e.g. postman, gym guys, neil, subway thugs, teacher, museum boys or hospital guys) .. if any one could update on this ... and thanks dev lovely update..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes