Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Take it easy guys,
First of all this an erotic story with realistic- slowly building approach.
Second, we are getting new update every 3 months.
Third, the quality of the renders are so high.
Forth, the story itself is so erotic and well written.
Fifth, there are so many erotic scenes in all the updates.
Sixth, this is a drama, we can't have same level of eroticism in every update.
Finally, I believe this game should be focused on taboo related evenets only ( mom- son/ mom - daughter/ milf- boys/ teacher- students), thus Dylan and the girl wasn't necessary).
Please accept my opinion.
"erotic story" and "realistic".

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There's a city over here called Coffs Harbour, but I didn't think it would be that. Not enough Aussie slang for that to make sense

To see if the update is worth downloading.

Nope. She's a cat person - it's explained in the scene with Alyssa. She just doesn't have any because Dylan is allergic.

Send me a PM and I'll keep you in the loop. At this stage it's looking like about a year away - something like v.205

I do play the lesbian route. And it's kinda how I felt during the Yoga event. For those on the boarding school route, Dylan being there was non-sensical.

The scene with Nathalie (the maid) was about a year ago. The last update I was actually interested in.

Just do what I do - wait a few days after the release to see if the update is worth downloading. So far for Part 2 I've only downloaded the v.151 update and saved myself a lot of time and bandwidth.

---
Meanwhile, so it seems for players like me on the Lesbian route there isn't anything really worth downloading. Just for an extra Lesbian point, for an event that looks like a step backward?
:ROFLMAO:You forgot that you will get a new hairstyle for Sophia

Jul 25, 2022
I don't understand how this game, which has been practically stagnant for over 5 years without sex scenes, manages to be as popular as consecrated games like being a dik, milf city and summertime saga

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ad hominem 3

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't understand how this game, which has been practically stagnant for over 5 years without sex scenes, manages to be as popular as consecrated games like being a dik, milf city and summertime saga
:ROFLMAO: They see Sophia naked or something sexual, and they are already happy and old enough for many years, and the popularity is growing.

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I don't understand why so many people are disappointed with the update! :ROFLMAO:
I warned and it was expected that there would be nothing super hot in it! And I told you that all the hottest things will be in the evening events! When it will be, I don't know, but I can say for sure that we will have a sex scene of Sophia and Liam after dinner at the restaurant.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I guess that's the reply from Patreon or Discord.

Well , let's say he's right about that last update, BUT he jumped and Skipped many opportunities before, and we got nothing.

If he can't make serious relations with other characters after 5 years ( I don't mean necessarily Penetration, at least BJ and like that ) , How he's supposed to rush with Dylan and Marie in the next events , Probably , she'll fully kiss him after 1 year , she show her tits to him after 2 years she get completely naked after 3 years , Hand Job after 4 years bla bla bla.
Yes, yes, every new female acquaintance of mine always asks immediately if she can give me a blowjob. Kissing is no more, it's always "Hello" and then "Will you undo your trousers or shall I do it?

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I think it's time for moderators to step in and stop allowing this game to be posted here. Half of this game's fame was built using this forum. There's nothing wrong with admitting you've made a fool of yourself, everyone has done that once in their life, stop giving this guy money and defending him at all costs just so you don't have to admit it. It has nothing to do with envy or hate. The problem is that games like this only encourage new content producers to do the same. Once again, I strongly ask the moderators to review the criteria on games like this, this forum is not for pirated sharing, it is a propaganda site and the overwhelming majority of games here are already abandoned or already have behavior similar to This one. Do it while there is still time, or the day will come when the situation will become untenable.
sorry, but are you a supporter of this game? Are you a patreon? do you pay money? Why: If yes and if you are unhappy you can just stop and look at other games or think about your life. If not, I don't think you have the right to question why so many people pay for this game: they'll have their reasons. I, like so many others, download it as a pirated game and play it and enjoy it enough to wait for new updates. If I didn't like it, I'd leave it to its fate and not come here whining like a sissy. And above all I have one thing very clear: if I don't pay anything, I have no right to anything, least of all to whine. And I take what's there, when it's there.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think it's time for moderators to step in and stop allowing this game to be posted here. Half of this game's fame was built using this forum. There's nothing wrong with admitting you've made a fool of yourself, everyone has done that once in their life, stop giving this guy money and defending him at all costs just so you don't have to admit it. It has nothing to do with envy or hate. The problem is that games like this only encourage new content producers to do the same. Once again, I strongly ask the moderators to review the criteria on games like this, this forum is not for pirated sharing, it is a propaganda site and the overwhelming majority of games here are already abandoned or already have behavior similar to This one. Do it while there is still time, or the day will come when the situation will become untenable.
Why do you think that the situation will only become untenable in the future? Your contribution proves that this situation has already occurred.

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
Take it easy guys,
First of all this an erotic story with realistic- slowly building approach.
Second, we are getting new update every 3 months.
Third, the quality of the renders are so high.
Forth, the story itself is so erotic and well written.
Fifth, there are so many erotic scenes in all the updates.
Sixth, this is a drama, we can't have same level of eroticism in every update.
Finally, I believe this game should be focused on taboo related evenets only ( mom- son/ mom - daughter/ milf- boys/ teacher- students), thus Dylan and the girl wasn't necessary).
Please accept my opinion.
u are an idiot

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I really can't understand all these people complaining. It was already known for two months that this update would be poor in content, that it would be a transitional update and that nothing was to be expected, the developer himself had said it several times. The cool stuff will come with the next update, so really, I don't understand all this disappointment:unsure:

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Those of you who are playing the Dylan/incest route, do you think there will be a significance of him taking the money out of the valet? I am not playing that route so I'm wondering. Then again you did get an option to pay for the girl in the laundry mat so perhaps that is where the money went.

My theory is that perhaps Sophia gets herself in a bit of trouble and tries to fix it by saying "oh, don't worry I have some cash in my valet", but then she will look and it will be gone. So she will have to pay up some other way. If you know what I mean.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I really can't understand all these people complaining. It was already known for two months that this update would be poor in content, that it would be a transitional update and that nothing was to be expected, the developer himself had said it several times. The cool stuff will come with the next update, so really, I don't understand all this disappointment:unsure:
It's always "wait until the next update". But, more specific to this update, the main problem is how long it took. The scenes were, in a vacuum, fine; but it's not acceptable that it took so long to produce this update. The game's glacial pace is compounded by the the development's glacial pace. If meaningful progress is going to be made in a reasonable timeframe then the wait between updates needs to be measured in weeks, not months. When it takes months to produce a "simple" update like this, it means the game is doomed. Development of Playable Day 13 is shaping up to take 18 months. That's not ok.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The impression I'm getting for part 2 is that Dylan is going to be a more active protagonist this time around. I might be wrong, but playing around with the relationship points of Marie and Claire only affected the scene and dialogue concerning Dylan, which is what leads me to believe that Claire, Marie, Emma, and Christine are going to be more for Dylan.

In my full lesbian route for Sophia, in which I sent Dylan to the boarding school, there were no points in Emma's status. Seems like Sophia can only pair up with Patricia, Ellie, and Nathalie. Things may change in the future, but that's what I've noticed with the little we've been given so far.
I hope youre wrong because I couldnt care less about the little prick. I wish that by sending him to boarding school you would completely lock off any scenarios dealing with him.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes