Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Not a big fan of his or Sam's storyline either. I have a very hard time with the fact that they're clearly not 18. At least with Ellie being a senior in highschool it's easier to convince myself she can be 18; Dylan, Sam, Aiden, and Zac are not 18. And then the boys for tutoring are like 12, I avoid all of those storylines as best I can which leaves very little content.
I like it because it's a taboo

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
L&P has a plan how to reduce the development time....again!??? About his fifth time maybe. And the result is always the opposite.
About this update... This game is AWAM, right, not Parker's Family! I am only interest in Sophia and Dylan/Sam/Lesbian/Cheating/Cuckold/Good wife's path of her! Not Dylan's, not Ellie's, not Sam's... Every scene which does not include her is a waste of time.
If L&P want to be so detailed, then there are different ways to be like that. Let's get Dylan and Marie for example - In v 0.180 they go for icecream and come back at some time. Sophia seen her son in uplifted mood and wondering why. After some time Dylan tells Sam what was happenеd and she eavesdropping him. And that's it! L&P waste time almost every single update to stretch the events.
But I like the tension between Davon and Sophia, is good build up for her future attitude.
Couldn't agree more!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not a big fan of his or Sam's storyline either. I have a very hard time with the fact that they're clearly not 18. At least with Ellie being a senior in highschool it's easier to convince myself she can be 18; Dylan, Sam, Aiden, and Zac are not 18. And then the boys for tutoring are like 12, I avoid all of those storylines as best I can which leaves very little content.
That content is pretty great though.

Is it just me, or does Jules look adorable when she's angry? Saw the image of her speaking to Sam behind the door, and it reminded me of the shot in the backyard event with Ellie when she's about to spill the beans on her crushing on Sophia

May 21, 2022
Here you have my Filthy + Lesbian "Save" updated to the current version. (updated to v0.180).

Edit: Seeing that some people prefer actual saves, here you go. So you have:
  • The pdf guide showing where each save comes from.
  • The set of saves from 0.150.
  • A final save from 0.150 (generated at the end of Page 3 [2,2] #10A2 from the pdf).
  • A set of native saves from the updated version following this path.
Regards
the pdf guide seems to be wrong.can anyone check it?
for part 1?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Couldn't agree more!
My English is bad and it is hard for me to explain, but if L&P want to finish this game, then it is vital to reduce some renders and some events! Dylan/Marie, Dylan and Sam's mom, Logan, Aiden's threesome (I like it, but not that detailed, because I don't care about this girl)... Why must Sam drawing Sophia twice? How many months are just these?!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Shared thanks to friend info 71

I asked L&P the same question and this was their response.
L&P: Sophia will rather cool things down with Sam because it's a dangerous game and she doesn't want ti ruin her marriage with that.
I asked more questions:
Will there be events soon that cause Sophia to look down on some of Liam's actions?
Could Sophia voluntarily choose to leave Liam?
L&P: The ending with Sam won't be get spoiled now.
Is Devon a passing character or will he have an active role with Sopia?
L&P: Devon will be only important as much as that he is Marie's bf who she can cheat on later with Dylan.
Is the loan taken from Dylan only for the event with Marie or will it have repercussions later on?
L&P: The money Dylan took out of Sophia's wallet needs to be given back the next day, otherwise Sophia will be mad with him cause she will notice that.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017

L&P: Sophia will rather cool things down with Sam because it's a dangerous game and she doesn't want ti ruin her marriage with that.
I asked more questions:
Will there be events soon that cause Sophia to look down on some of Liam's actions?
L&P: Devon will be only important as much as that he is Marie's bf who she can cheat on later with Dylan.
Is the loan taken from Dylan only for the event with Marie or will it have repercussions later on?
L&P: The money Dylan took out of Sophia's wallet needs to be given back the next day, otherwise Sophia will be mad with him cause she will notice that.
what was the first question?

Reactions: 1367uty

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
what was the first question?
The words of a colleague xxxorro

,,There is a passage at the end of Sam's that felt a bit strange, I don't know if it is a translation problem or what. When Sophia says to Sam:,,

Python:

s "And whatever happened in this room stays in this room!"
s "Maybe this little adventure will do me some good alongside my marriage."
s "But I don't want my marriage to destroy this secret liaison or whatever it is! Otherwise, I'll kill you. Capiche *smirk*?"

,,Ok, the little adventure can help her to fill some void that Liam is leaving at the moment.
But the next sentence is maybe inversed? Or a missing passive form like "to be destroyed by"?
Shouldn't be that the affair must not destroy the marriage (otherwise I'll kill you), and not the other way around? :unsure:
Does that sentence make sense to you guys?
(and I mean not in terms of the psychology behind having an affair and believing that the two can coexist etc,,

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
There is a passage at the end of Sam's that felt a bit strange, I don't know if it is a translation problem or what. When Sophia says to Sam:

Python:

s "But I don't want my marriage to destroy this secret liaison or whatever it is! Otherwise, I'll kill you. Capiche *smirk*?"

Ok, the little adventure can help her to fill some void that Liam is leaving at the moment.
But the next sentence is maybe inversed? Or a missing passive form like "to be destroyed by"?
Shouldn't be that the affair must not destroy the marriage (otherwise I'll kill you), and not the other way around? :unsure:
(and I mean not in terms of the psychology behind having an affair and believing that the two can coexist etc
stop over analyzing shit and ask l&p to speed up

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I asked more questions:
Is Dylan just bad at money? If you're playing the boarding school route, this is twice now that he hasn't had any. What's his excuse this time?
my favourite part is that the updates were supposed to be monthly (i think)

Somehow what was supposed to be the full day every three months has now turned into a third of day every three months.
A full day is now taking about two years.

tee31

Nov 3, 2022
He's not going to speed anything up, he's going to keep delaying and jerking and backtracking the story to give you blue balls as much as possible. He sees how bad people are addicted to seeing shit progress, he's milking those patreon subs and trying to stretch things out for years. Just like an only fans model showing a tiny piece of nipple year after year, milking subs.

Nov 17, 2019
I do play the lesbian route. And it's kinda how I felt during the Yoga event. For those on the boarding school route, Dylan being there was non-sensical.
I was specifically thinking of you for the lesbian path players lol.

So with the boarding school path Dylan still goes to do Yoga? I forget, does he come back on the weekends or something?

All this path splitting is so annoying.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was specifically thinking of you for the lesbian path players lol.

So with the boarding school path Dylan still goes to do Yoga? I forget, does he come back on the weekends or something?

All this path splitting is so annoying.
Yes, Dylan is still there for the Yoga event. He catches the bus after being left at the boarding school. Plays at the arcade for a while, and spends all his bus money so he can't get back - needing Sophia to pick him up and drop him off at the boarding school again. Which I don't like, since he'd need to be completely incompetent to achieve that. It's not difficult to set up a travel card these days to automatically top up when it gets below a certain amount.

Dylan being safe in the city on the boarding school route is one of the numerous reasons why I can't accept Aiden as this all-powerful crime lord he claims to be.

And yes, Dylan comes back on the weekends. Although according to the roadmap, Dylan doesn't have events on PD15, 16, 21 and 22, so he wont be seen this Sunday, or Saturday of next weekend.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The words of a colleague xxxorro

,,There is a passage at the end of Sam's that felt a bit strange, I don't know if it is a translation problem or what. When Sophia says to Sam:,,

Python:

,,Ok, the little adventure can help her to fill some void that Liam is leaving at the moment.
(and I mean not in terms of the psychology behind having an affair and believing that the two can coexist etc,,
It was a typo on his part lol.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes