GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Play day 13 will be complete by November 23.
Play day 14 by November 25.
Even if he goes 1 PD per year it means another 17 years. So do not expect this game to finish before 2040… If the next 2 updates take more than 5 months I’ll drop to minimal support (i.e. 1.5 euros/month). If by the end of 2024 the game is not at PD 16 I’ll drop my support and will never touch this game again.
I don't understand this. How can you draw the conclusion you're drawing and then decide that you'll only drop support if the next 2 updates take more than 5 months? Either you're disgusted with the development and you can't support it, or you're ok with what's happening and you'll continue to support it. What about supporting this game makes you feel good?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Was the writing always full of mistakes? I noticed a lot more grammatical errors this release. There were some odd choice of words as well which made Marie seem like a different character.

Other than that, Claire and Marie are as beautiful as always. Really looking forward to seeing Dylan get some in 2030.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Was the writing always full of mistakes? I noticed a lot more grammatical errors this release. There were some odd choice of words as well which made Marie seem like a different character.

Other than that, Claire and Marie are as beautiful as always. Really looking forward to seeing Dylan get some in 2030.
No, it has become noticeably worse. I think he said that he had a proofreader early on, but at some point...maybe 2 years ago...that person quit and more errors began to crop up.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
I have to say that a sharp plot-twist like that would make for an interesting story, the concept of the idea is that Sophia and Liam are Sam's biological parents while Amber is Dylan's biological mother, the bigger flaw with that idea is that for it to make any sense Amber and Sophia had to give birth to Sam and Dylan on the same day and in the same hospital, which sounds unlikely, but not impossible
Yeah bro, I've compared Liam, Sam and Dylan faces. Liam is more similar to sam than to dylan (his son in this story). Where did Dylan get his blonde hair anyway? whereas liam and sophia are not blonde. Is it something to do with amber hair, I had so much fun playing the part of dylan amber as mother and son.
If the story really has a plot twist where the children are swapped, it's better to just cut Dylan scene with Marie, Emma and other girls. I am frustrated waiting for mom and son incest stories in this game, I am a lover of incest stories. Meanwhile, Sophia and Dylan story did not change. I'd rather enjoy the story of Sophia and Sam as a mother and her son.

Reactions: Shalamar94

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
More than 5 years waiting for the story of incest (mom and son) in this game. But Dylan and Sophia story doesn't change anywhere, there's no approach whatsoever. Wasn't the initial release of this game targeting fans who like incest stories? it's been years of draining the money and energy of its fans, why until now the story has spread to things that are not important (for example the story of dylan and marie or emma). I think at first people playing this game were also interested in the incest story but why did the story stagnate? if L&P wants sam as heroin in this story, do it! As long as it turns out that Sam is Liam and Sophia's biological child.

I think fans who first played this game who like incest fantasies, will be pleased.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Have we ever been given a full view of the Parker house?

I'm just thinking about that front door and porch and how it looks like it would be part of a small to medium sized house, yet the backyard looks like it belongs to a mansion.

Reactions: keisezr

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have we ever been given a full view of the Parker house?

I'm just thinking about that front door and porch and how it looks like it would be part of a small to medium sized house, yet the backyard looks like it belongs to a mansion.
Because the front of the house and the rear (and backyard) come from two completely different assets.

So it's unlikely we'll ever see a full view of the house.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I love this vn game but I wish this game's story had the same developing pace as "Project Myriam's Life & Expectations" or "Anna's Exciting Affections" they are all corruption games too, but they don't blue ball you at all and have plenty of sex , I don't see a valid reason for this game ,not to have more sex scenes an a faster developing pace. honestly.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah bro, I've compared Liam, Sam and Dylan faces. Liam is more similar to sam than to dylan (his son in this story). Where did Dylan get his blonde hair anyway? whereas liam and sophia are not blonde. Is it something to do with amber hair, I had so much fun playing the part of dylan amber as mother and son.
If the story really has a plot twist where the children are swapped, it's better to just cut Dylan scene with Marie, Emma and other girls. I am frustrated waiting for mom and son incest stories in this game, I am a lover of incest stories. Meanwhile, Sophia and Dylan story did not change. I'd rather enjoy the story of Sophia and Sam as a mother and her son.
sophia is a blonde. she just dyed her hair

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
What a slow and pathetic developer it's been so many years and the developer is still milking no proper scene.I don't really care about sexual scene all I want is some hot scene but this game is really just stupid.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes