hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That content is pretty great though.

Is it just me, or does Jules look adorable when she's angry? Saw the image of her speaking to Sam behind the door, and it reminded me of the shot in the backyard event with Ellie when she's about to spill the beans on her crushing on Sophia
Yes, I thought so too. And she looks like Dylan's little sister there again. But we know that Liam never cheats on Sophia.;)

Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Usually a hurricane happens on this forum before the update is published. This time, after the release of the update, the criticism shaft was probably higher than usual.
Knowing that the next two updates should be hotter and featuring the most popular characters, I am surprised to realize that I am waiting with much more interest for the public's reaction to these updates than the updates themselves.
It's just amazing and I didn't imagine that this could be.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone else find Sophia to be kind of an annoying know-it-all sometimes? I feel like she's supposed to come across as intelligent, but the going on and on and on about creams or explaining anatomy to people for literally paragraphs at a time makes her seem boring and makes the story take longer. How long did the dev have to research skin lifting creams to write paragraphs of information that all of us skipped through to see if yet another character gets to see her tits for half a second?

Disappointing update, to say the least. Lol

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Yes, Dylan is still there for the Yoga event. He catches the bus after being left at the boarding school. Plays at the arcade for a while, and spends all his bus money so he can't get back - needing Sophia to pick him up and drop him off at the boarding school again. Which I don't like, since he'd need to be completely incompetent to achieve that. It's not difficult to set up a travel card these days to automatically top up when it gets below a certain amount.

Dylan being safe in the city on the boarding school route is one of the numerous reasons why I can't accept Aiden as this all-powerful crime lord he claims to be.

And yes, Dylan comes back on the weekends. Although according to the roadmap, Dylan doesn't have events on PD15, 16, 21 and 22, so he wont be seen this Sunday, or Saturday of next weekend.
patricia dylan doesn.t drive back to school after yoga

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone else find Sophia to be kind of an annoying know-it-all sometimes? I feel like she's supposed to come across as intelligent, but the going on and on and on about creams or explaining anatomy to people for literally paragraphs at a time makes her seem boring and makes the story take longer. How long did the dev have to research skin lifting creams to write paragraphs of information that all of us skipped through to see if yet another character gets to see her tits for half a second?

Disappointing update, to say the least. Lol
And yet, she's a sports teacher, but allows technical fouls during a basketball match
I just don't understand why Sophia being topless became a huge deal all of the sudden when she already showed her tits to tens of people in public places too.
She's been completely naked in front of Claire already, not just topless. For those playing the lesbian route the only thing new was that Claire also likes women. That could have easily been told during the Yoga event.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
And yet, she's a sports teacher, but allows technical fouls during a basketball match

She's been completely naked in front of Claire already, not just topless. For those playing the lesbian route the only thing new was that Claire also likes women. That could have easily been told during the Yoga event.
We're 100% regressing back to Sophia flashing people on accident being the main event in an update. Lol

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I just don't understand why Sophia being topless became a huge deal all of the sudden when she already showed her tits to tens of people in public places too.
She never go topless just like that, she didn’t show anything to anyone! There were always circumstances for this!
If in this update - according to your logic - she would just be like: "oh, I have bare breasts, okay its nothing" - then the next scene was supposed to be about how someone drags her by the hand into the back door and fuck her there like a dirty whore!:ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She never go topless just like that, she didn’t show anything to anyone! There were always circumstances for this!
If in this update - according to your logic - she would just be like: "oh, I have bare breasts, okay its nothing" - then the next scene was supposed to be about how someone drags her by the hand into the back door and fuck her there like a dirty whore!:ROFLMAO:
If you play the lesbian route, Sophia does muse during the Yoga event about how comfortable she's getting being naked in front of others. She even comments about how it's the third time that day she's shown her breasts to someone other than Liam, and no-one thinks ill of her.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: So now I'm on hiatus, L&P have to rest a week after this update. Now he'll be tweaking the textures at the start of his game

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
shower scene after yoga, sex education, dressing room at a clothing store, Sam, Julia, classroom, empty lot...

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
shower scene after yoga, sex education, dressing room at a clothing store, Sam, Julia, classroom, empty lot...
There were always circumstances for this! Circumstances - She never go topless just like that !!!

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
If you play the lesbian route, Sophia does muse during the Yoga event about how comfortable she's getting being naked in front of others. She even comments about how it's the third time that day she's shown her breasts to someone other than Liam, and no-one thinks ill of her.
This is so - for that there were their own Circumstances! At the barbershop she even teased Devon! But when Dylan showed up there she began to become more noticeably nervous there, more that he surprised her breasts in front of everyone, and this is incest, coz Dylan was where. This made her very uncomfortable!
Everything revolves around the Сircumstance, she has never shown her breasts just like that!

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes