PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, I thought so too. And she looks like Dylan's little sister there again. But we know that Liam never cheats on Sophia.;)
I think it would be an interesting surprise if we found out that Neil is actually Dylan's father.

We know that the two couples have been friends forever and we know that Neil is perfectly happy to use drugs to try to get into Sophia's pants.

I don't think it is a stretch for Neil to screw a very drunk Sophia while a passed out Liam snoozes near by; Sophia gets pregnant and Liam thinks he fathered a son.

I'm curious if any of the dialogue from the upcoming Sophia's parents visit hints at a wilder Sophia in her younger days and how nice it is to see that she has finally settled down to be with just one man instead of several at a time.

Is there a hidden reveal here and is L&P savvy enough to drop just enough breadcrumbs to make us wonder?

Reactions: rAmSiMaL and hzjujk

Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
I think it would be an interesting surprise if we found out that Neil is actually Dylan's father.

We know that the two couples have been friends forever and we know that Neil is perfectly happy to use drugs to try to get into Sophia's pants.

I don't think it is a stretch for Neil to screw a very drunk Sophia while a passed out Liam snoozes near by; Sophia gets pregnant and Liam thinks he fathered a son.

I'm curious if any of the dialogue from the upcoming Sophia's parents visit hints at a wilder Sophia in her younger days and how nice it is to see that she has finally settled down to be with just one man instead of several at a time.

Is there a hidden reveal here and is L&P savvy enough to drop just enough breadcrumbs to make us wonder?
Stop looking into it so much. L&P isn't that savvy enough to pull it off. Besides it will require seperate renders with Sophia going blonde as was seen in last update. Imagine the wait.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Well, I used to think it was the other way around, Liam was Julia's father. Hence Neil's obsession, at the beginning of the story, with Sophia, with the use of drugs, of wanting to have sex at all costs.
But we know what L&P said about it.

Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
Dylan saw Sophia flashing Devon and did nothing about it but that happens in cuck route only, then he talks about testing her. How is he going to test her, by asking Sam to bang her or something while he analyses if she is naughty enough to cheat on Liam? The test part should have rather happened on normal path only, that way we could easily get really hot renders of Sophia and Dylan.

Tests could include;-

Him jerking off to Sophia's picture(saved from bikini show which he attended without sam) knowing well that sophia is watching and doing nothing about it.

Touching Sophia inappropriately, stealing a kiss here and there.
Catching Sophia masturbating.
Catching her showering.
Giving her a sensual massage.
Deliberately walking naked in front of her etc.

The oppurtunities are limitless and this would have gone well with the theme of corrupting sophia but dev decided to include the tests on cuck path.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan saw Sophia flashing Devon and did nothing about it but that happens in cuck route only, then he talks about testing her. How is he going to test her, by asking Sam to bang her or something while he analyses if she is naughty enough to cheat on Liam? The test part should have rather happened on normal path only, that way we could easily get really hot renders of Sophia and Dylan.

Tests could include;-

Him jerking off to Sophia's picture(saved from bikini show which he attended withou sam) knowing well that sophia is watching and doing nothing about it.

Touching Sophia inappropriately, stealing a kiss here and there.
Catching Sophia masturbating.
Catching her showering.
Giving her a sensual massage.
Deliberately walking naked in front of her etc.

The oppurtunities are limitless and this would have gone well with the theme of corrupting sophia but dev decided to include the tests on cuck path.
He will use Darrel to do this during the soccer game the next day.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This is so - for that there were their own Circumstances! At the barbershop she even teased Devon! But when Dylan showed up there she began to become more noticeably nervous there, more that he surprised her breasts in front of everyone, and this is incest, coz Dylan was where. This made her very uncomfortable!
Everything revolves around the Сircumstance, she has never shown her breasts just like that!
it's not incest

No game tags incest like that, and no one in real life would consider seeing boobs as incest.

and this is the game

I understand your loyalties, but maybe you're the only one game playing for realism.

Reactions: Klotet

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
sorry, but are you a supporter of this game? Are you a patreon? do you pay money? Why: If yes and if you are unhappy you can just stop and look at other games or think about your life. If not, I don't think you have the right to question why so many people pay for this game: they'll have their reasons. I, like so many others, download it as a pirated game and play it and enjoy it enough to wait for new updates. If I didn't like it, I'd leave it to its fate and not come here whining like a sissy. And above all I have one thing very clear: if I don't pay anything, I have no right to anything, least of all to whine. And I take what's there, when it's there.

This 100%

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think it is unreasonable at all to think that Neil is not Sam's biological father, a plot-twist would be interesting where we discover that Liam is actually Sam's biological father and that he cheated on Sophia in the past

• Haha
Reactions: Bahraini

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
it's not incest

No game tags incest like that, and no one in real life would consider seeing boobs as incest.

and this is the game

I understand your loyalties, but maybe you're the only one game playing for realism.
Lol, what Loyalty? :ROFLMAO:
Sophia kissing passionately with Ellie and Patricia, showed naked breasts and pubic hair to Dylan while allowing him to masturbate to it and ect! - but its not incest at all?!:LOL:

"and no one in real life would consider seeing boobs as incest." - if at the same time a person experiences excitement, then this is incest! It is not necessary to have sex for it to be considered incest - it will simply be a manifestation of arousal to your relative!

Reactions: Shalamar94
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes