PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Dylan's self-defence expertise after a couple of lessons was grossly exaggerated in order for him to drop a drunken hobo twice his size & 3 or 4 times his weight, while 3 of that man's friends stood by. That was totally unrealistic (& so doesn't feature in my playthrough). Nobody gets that good, that quick, even a physically fit football (soccer) player. It doesn't matter how proficient a marshal artist Dylan may eventually become, because he's never going to be able to take on a gang with connections & large amounts of muscle. It's not credible.

Some time ago the Dev intimated that the martial arts lessons were not about the Aiden situation.

I disagree about the blackmail set up, while acknowledging it could have been handled better in it's portrayal & it's causes. Schools do very little about bullying, despite what their mission statements commit to. Police do not want to be involved. Seeking to protect her son while "initially" (from Sophia's POV), agreeing to a deal was an immediate solution to imminent danger. Other than sending Dylan to boarding school, or home tutoring, the only solution with any sense of reality would be Carl & his fortune.

What ticks me off is that a satisfactorily nasty end is available for blackmail/Aiden haters but the complaints don't stop. I understand the hate. I loathe the shota with a passion but the Dev is not about to provide a suitable terminal event for it. Anti-blackmail lobbyists are lucky. None of us will ever get ANY game that suits us exactly, unless we can afford to commission one. Aiden is meant to be hated. That's how he's written & people do hate him. That's a sign of a successful character.
Now that we have an off ramp for the Aiden Blackmail (courtesy of Don Morello), there is no reason I can see for the Aiden hate.

If L&P had not given us the boarding school route or the Don solution, then this would be a very different story and Sophia would have just been reduced to a victim who was destined to be passed around as Aiden's party favor.

I think that would have destroyed the premise of AWAM.

I'd like to see less blackmail and more Sophia driven choices now.

We are far enough into AWAM where Sophia needs to start taking a more active role in what she wants.

The scene with Sam was hot, but there was no sexual reciprocation - not even anything half-hearted, like Sophia giving Sam a quick grope through the pants.

Sophia's introspection, that inner dialogue, helps tell us what she finds exciting, but it is still incredibly light on having Sophia strongly considering acting on something because she Likes it.

She could be masturbating while fantasizing about different scenarios, for example:

Sophia finds herself thinking about:

a lesbian encounter with a younger girl (as she gets close to orgasm - she chooses the younger girl ... is it Julia or is it Ellie?)

a hot encounter with a younger guy (as she gets close to orgasm - she chooses the younger guy ... is it Sam or is it Dylan?)

a lesbian encounter with a woman (Claire or Patricia)

a hot encounter with a powerful older man (Don Morello or Liam's boss)

Once L&P starts weaving these fantasies into the story, especially when Sophia starts to take a more active role in her fantasies, then hot, Sophia initiated, encounters with Natalie, Ellie, Sam, Dylan and others become much more accessible as gradual story progression.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Now that we have an off ramp for the Aiden Blackmail (courtesy of Don Morello), there is no reason I can see for the Aiden hate.

If L&P had not given us the boarding school route or the Don solution, then this would be a very different story and Sophia would have just been reduced to a victim who was destined to be passed around as Aiden's party favor.

I think that would have destroyed the premise of AWAM.

I'd like to see less blackmail and more Sophia driven choices now.

We are far enough into AWAM where Sophia needs to start taking a more active role in what she wants.

The scene with Sam was hot, but there was no sexual reciprocation - not even anything half-hearted, like Sophia giving Sam a quick grope through the pants.

Sophia's introspection, that inner dialogue, helps tell us what she finds exciting, but it is still incredibly light on having Sophia strongly considering acting on something because she Likes it.

She could be masturbating while fantasizing about different scenarios, for example:

Sophia finds herself thinking about:

a lesbian encounter with a younger girl (as she gets close to orgasm - she chooses the younger girl ... is it Julia or is it Ellie?)

a hot encounter with a younger guy (as she gets close to orgasm - she chooses the younger guy ... is it Sam or is it Dylan?)

a lesbian encounter with a woman (Claire or Patricia)

a hot encounter with a powerful older man (Don Morello or Liam's boss)

Once L&P starts weaving these fantasies into the story, especially when Sophia starts to take a more active role in her fantasies, then hot, Sophia initiated, encounters with Natalie, Ellie, Sam, Dylan and others become much more accessible as gradual story progression.
I found it incredible that Sam not only didn't attempt to go further but that he calmly then initiated a nude drawing sequence, combined with a discourse on art history. We've all been there, you remove a beautiful woman's panties, or she strips in front of you & you immediately think, "art materials, where did I put them? Let's show this lady how really clever I am." There's cool....& then there's too cool for the suspension of disbelief.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I found it incredible that Sam not only didn't attempt to go further but that he calmly then initiated a nude drawing sequence, combined with a discourse on art history. We've all been there, you remove a beautiful woman's panties, or she strips in front of you & you immediately think, "art materials, where did I put them? Let's show this lady how really clever I am." There's cool....& then there's too cool for the suspension of disbelief.
:ROFLMAO: This whole Sam thing was so unreal and implausible and far-fetched. Even Sam didn't get an erection. :ROFLMAO:As long as Sam gets an erection someday, I always laugh about it in games. He'll walk down the street and see Sophia, and his penis will pop out of his pants all the way to his belly button. Not possible in RL

Last edited:

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
:ROFLMAO: This whole Sam thing was so unreal and implausible and far-fetched. Even Sam didn't get an erection. :ROFLMAO:As long as Sam gets an erection someday, I always laugh about it in games. He'll walk down the street and see Sophia, and his penis will pop out of his pants all the way to his belly button. Not possible in RL
Why is Sophia hooking up with Sam unreal? It's more far fetched for her to screw her own son (And even more so her own daughter) than say the neighborhood kid, hell how many hot female teachers have hooked up with their own underage student(s). However I do see ancienregimele point about how Sam is acting more mature than any normal teenager his age.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why is Sophia hooking up with Sam unreal? It's more far fetched for her to screw her own son (And even more so her own daughter) than say the neighborhood kid, hell how many hot female teachers have hooked up with their own underage student(s). However I do see ancienregimele point about how Sam is acting more mature than any normal teenager his age.
When Sam sees a mature woman, Sophia, and takes off her panties, even :ROFLMAO: Sam's penis is not erect, something is wrong, and then he draws her just like that. And that's why this event is unreal, improbable and terribly far-fetched.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well, we're unlikely to see him now until PD16, so there's a short reprieve. I'm also just happy that in the meantime we've got two Patricia events. I see her as a much greater corrupting influence than Aiden will ever be. I mean, Patricia got Sophia naked in the last event in front of pretty much complete strangers.

Patricia also has the first sex scene with Sophia on PD15. And is far hotter.
wouldn't surprise me if I'm missing an event as L&P has choices setup in a way it's so easy to miss stuff, but what event are you referring to? I haven't seen a Patricia event in ages, can't even remember the last Patricia event I saw.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The point is that Sam has gone from being a crybaby "I can't sleep if I can't see your boobs" to a suddenly mature man who, with his sudden new personality (Rembrandt, best kisser ever, … ) makes Sophia seem so stupid that you have to assume a role reversal! Sam the mature adult and Sophia the horny stupid 16 year old girl who must helplessly look up to Sam.
L&P exaggerated without measure. He didn't even finish with everything that Sam suddenly is and can do now. That's why I think the Sophia/Sam update is a senseless story that can't be taken seriously.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The point is that Sam has gone from being a crybaby "I can't sleep if I can't see your boobs" to a suddenly mature man who, with his sudden new personality (Rembrandt, best kisser ever, … ) makes Sophia seem so stupid that you have to assume a role reversal! Sam the mature adult and Sophia the horny stupid 16 year old girl who must helplessly look up to Sam.
L&P exaggerated without measure. He didn't even finish with everything that Sam suddenly is and can do now. That's why I think the Sophia/Sam update is a senseless story that can't be taken seriously.
This makes me think that with this remastered edition of Part I, some of the text in the story is going to change for some of the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if Dylan and Sam received some minor or major tweaks to their arc to bring them in line with how the story is progressing in Part II.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:You forgot one thing Sam became half man because even at the sight of Sophia naked he didn't have an erection

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hlextor

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Poll Update (Daily).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the reason for this vote to be reflected in the story?

Sam, Dylan, Ellie, Aiden, Ava Meyer's children.

Ellie alone is enough for lesbian content.

So I hope the game will get back on track as soon as possible, as the result of the vote.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
wouldn't surprise me if I'm missing an event as L&P has choices setup in a way it's so easy to miss stuff, but what event are you referring to? I haven't seen a Patricia event in ages, can't even remember the last Patricia event I saw.
The last Patricia event was the second half of the Yoga event. The shower with Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie.

If you chose the Alyssa event with Antonio, then you'd miss it. Or not have the Patricia points

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
He literally said that no gym scenes in nearest future. It also can mean no night club, museum and spa scenes, where Patricia can slowly corrupt Sophia to go out with guys (for god sake, not old men).
And probably we"ll see this in the novel of fans who dares to continue the story, really speed up it and make close to awaited sex scenes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes