Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Too many Updates

It turned out that Liam's boss, Mr. Harris, wanted to come over to watch the football game that night. An offer Liam could hardly refuse. So Liam and Sophia postponed their date on Sunday evening.

Sophia meets Dylan in the hallway and asks him what he's up to. He tells her about a buddy who got basketball tickets for a game this night, third row. OR (depending on your decisions before): about a party (at Christine's house). Of course Sophia is happy for him. Accordingly, Sophia tells him about her changed plans for the evening...

View attachment 2412479

ANd this is where Dylan can say fuck these great tickets i want to fuck my mom XD
So this is confirmation that the bonus storyline is actually mutually exclusive to the Dylan route? I've suspected it since the event list for the day was published, but wasn't sure.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Too many Updates

It turned out that Liam's boss, Mr. Harris, wanted to come over to watch the football game that night. An offer Liam could hardly refuse. So Liam and Sophia postponed their date on Sunday evening.

Sophia meets Dylan in the hallway and asks him what he's up to. He tells her about a buddy who got basketball tickets for a game this night, third row. OR (depending on your decisions before): about a party (at Christine's house). Of course Sophia is happy for him. Accordingly, Sophia tells him about her changed plans for the evening...

View attachment 2412479

ANd this is where Dylan can say fuck these great tickets i want to fuck my mom XD
so sad L&P cut the daughters of the boss.the young one could be touching Liam(why not Liam touching her (y) ) Near his dad and the older one hitting on sophie

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So this is confirmation that the bonus storyline is actually mutually exclusive to the Dylan route? I've suspected it since the event list for the day was published, but wasn't sure.
I hope my three saves will still be able to cover all possible routes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope my three saves will still be able to cover all possible routes.
Will it be enough to play all the content you enjoy, is a more relevant question. I only really keep a single save, which is my playthrough up to the latest update I have.

I'm tempted to create a second save, of the Ellie and Patricia routes but with Sophia having sex with Liam after he fixes the lock and the jacuzzi, just to see what happens if we eventually reach endgame.

If someone asks for a save for, say, just before the Ellie/Julia event, then I tend to create those on the fly.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Jun 12, 2018
Too many Updates

View attachment 2412479

Is that Dylan from DOL?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Too many Updates

View attachment 2412479

OK a couple of things here:
1) Passive Dylan: Invites Sophia to the basketball match and watches her interacting with his buddy...
2) Active Dylan: Cancels the basketball match and asks Sophia on a date night.
3) Dylan hooked with Emma: He tells Sophia that after the match he is going on a date with Emma.
4) Or he tells her about Christine's party
5) In GW route if Mr Harris saw Sophia in the surprise dress then something could happen between the three of them (Liam+Sophia+Mr Harris)
6) Or in the GW route again they go on that restaurant and have some husband&wife moments...
Not a bad evening in the end ;)

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

Sophia back from Claire, happy to see her husband. After all, they had big plans for the evening and wanted to go to a fine restaurant. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, Liam doesn't seem to be interested in Sofia.

Dylan, it's your time! :sneaky::sneaky:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
:ROFLMAO:You forgot one thing Sam became half man because even at the sight of Sophia naked he didn't have an erection
More on that point, is Sam's dick the only one in game that hasn't had any airtime? Odd considering the Dick to Tit ratio in this game thus far.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
More on that point, is Sam's dick the only one in game that hasn't had any airtime? Odd considering the Dick to Tit ratio in this game thus far.
Have we seen Aiden's? I only recall hearing that Sophia felt it during the art class.

We haven't seen Bennett's. Or Mr Murray's. Or I think Carl's.

HomerJSimpson

May 19, 2018
So i am stuck on sam route, on the second scene on the piscin with sam i know he must kiss her from the scene to continue and the scene from the next day happens, but she just send he away, it appears to me the option the let his arm around sophia, the points with are more then 30 and filthy points i dont have a number, but i know its high, every walktrought ends before that part, any idea of what i maybe missing ?

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Too many Updates

View attachment 2412479

Could it be that the "hot scene" (bitter than with Sam) that LP was talking about is the "faithful wife" scene with Liam and his boss?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes