Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Could it be that the "hot scene" (bitter than with Sam) that LP was talking about is the "faithful wife" scene with Liam and his boss?
No, L&P was talking about Dylan, that he would catch up and even surpass Sam in some ways.
But I believe that this does not exclude the fact that the events of Sophia/Liam/Harris can be quite interesting and even hot. At least this event will definitely precede the next hot event for this trio.

Last edited:

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
OK a couple of things here:
1) Passive Dylan: Invites Sophia to the basketball match and watches her interacting with his buddy...
2) Active Dylan: Cancels the basketball match and asks Sophia on a date night.
3) Dylan hooked with Emma: He tells Sophia that after the match he is going on a date with Emma.
4) Or he tells her about Christine's party
5) In GW route if Mr Harris saw Sophia in the surprise dress then something could happen between the three of them (Liam+Sophia+Mr Harris)
6) Or in the GW route again they go on that restaurant and have some husband&wife moments...
Not a bad evening in the end ;)
Bad wife route is much slower development story, that makes it much more interesting....

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
It turned out that Liam's boss, Mr. Harris, wanted to come over to watch the football game that night. An offer Liam could hardly refuse. So Liam and Sophia postponed their date on Sunday evening.
PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.
    • This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*]. Either Patricia tells Sophia about it on Day 18 after yoga or she will call her on Saturday. What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
      * Note that in the boarding school route Sophia didn't get the invitation from Patricia because they could not stop at Zac's and have a chat while Dylan visit him. In that case, she will got the call on Saturday. The ranch event cannot happen on Alyssa's route (alternative to the yoga event) as Sophia cannot get the 2 Patricia points awarded in the yoga event and get to the required 14 points.
    • It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)
    • It won't be the only event, there will be others (source)
    • Patricia can horse-ride a bit better than Sophia (source)
    • Not clear whether Zoey is lesbian (source)
    • (Q): There will be hetero events at the Zoey's ranch on playable day 15? (A): Well... yes and no. It will be a very special and unique event in many ways. That much I can tell. (source)
  • no Dylan's events (see note 3)
So I have to assume that PD 15, in addition to being the day designated for those waiting for updates on the Lesbian route (3/4 of the day visiting with Patricia at their friend Zoey's ranch - let's call it a Sunday in the Cuntry), might also finally be the day for those waiting for something on the Good Wife route. Will there be some reference to some talk between Liam and Mr. Harris during the football game the night before?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I have to assume that PD 15, in addition to being the day designated for those waiting for updates on the Lesbian route (3/4 of the day visiting with Patricia at their friend Zoey's ranch - let's call it a Sunday in the Cuntry), might also finally be the day for those waiting for something on the Good Wife route. Will there be some reference to some talk between Liam and Mr. Harris during the football game the night before?
Are you assuming that the other 1/4 that's been added is GW, since we've also been told there aren't Dylan or Ellie events that day?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Are you assuming that the other 1/4 that's been added is GW, since we've also been told there aren't Dylan or Ellie events that day?
Since the evening of PD 15 seems to be reserved exclusively for the tête-à-tête between Liam and Sophia (and no alternative events seem to be planned at the moment) I would not know what else to think. Then, in theory, in every GW event there could be slight variations (perhaps for a few images or a few lines of script) that could make it consistent with other eventual game paths as well (e.g. to the Sophia on Sam's path, having sex with her husband, could be granted the option of recalling the feelings she experienced in the afternoon in her best friend's son's room to achieve orgasm with Liam for the first time and thus get a ton of Filthy Points). However, if I remember correctly, I don't think this simple ploy has ever been used by the developer to make scenes from one path count for another, so I think it will simply be an event on the Good Wife path.

Reactions: Bane71

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Too many Updates

It turned out that Liam's boss, Mr. Harris, wanted to come over to watch the football game that night. An offer Liam could hardly refuse. So Liam and Sophia postponed their date on Sunday evening.

Sophia meets Dylan in the hallway and asks him what he's up to. He tells her about a buddy who got basketball tickets for a game this night, third row. OR (depending on your decisions before): about a party (at Christine's house). Of course Sophia is happy for him. Accordingly, Sophia tells him about her changed plans for the evening...

View attachment 2412479

ANd this is where Dylan can say fuck these great tickets i want to fuck my mom XD
so it's christine or sophia?

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
what can realistically happen between sophia and dylan in the next update? Because i dont think only a kiss between them can reach the same level of complicity than Sam and sophia

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
what can realistically happen between sophia and dylan in the next update? Because i dont think only a kiss between them can reach the same level of complicity than Sam and sophia
That's the 64,000-dollar question. The catch-up would have to be on par with what Sam got, per L&P's statement. But Sophia/Dylan's arc doesn't have a lead or build-up to catch up with Sophia/Sam's arc. They cracked the ice on PD 12 jogging event with a fabric butt touch, and now in a one, two-part, evening event, Dylan automatically catches up??? How? Unless it's a switch flip, which means no story/build-up, and it just happens.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
That's the 64,000-dollar question. The catch-up would have to be on par with what Sam got, per L&P's statement. But Sophia/Dylan's arc doesn't have a lead or build-up to catch up with Sophia/Sam's arc. They cracked the ice on PD 12 jogging event with a fabric butt touch, and now in a one, two-part, evening event, Dylan automatically catches up??? How? Unless it's a switch flip, which means no story/build-up, and it just happens.
Did L&P said that he will catch up after these two events or these two + the events on Saturday?

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes