Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
she is a pro in Dungeons and dragons :ROFLMAO:
Never known D&D to have a strip version
Possibly during the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event.
Why would Dylan have got an invite to Christine's party if Ellie's hatred of him is a factor? Makes no sense.

What appears to be happening in the bonus storyline is that whatever happened in the past is now irrelevant. The flipped switch in women's behaviour you occasionally mention. I said as much when the bonus storyline was announced to be Dylan-focused.

This is why I've been saying that the Ellie route likely will become mutually exclusive to the bonus storyline.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Never known D&D to have a strip version

Why would Dylan have got an invite to Christine's party if Ellie's hatred of him is a factor? Makes no sense.
If you play the Dylan/Ellie event in the afternoon with Christine, you will have your answer.

What appears to be happening in the bonus storyline is that whatever happened in the past is now irrelevant. The flipped switch in women's behaviour you occasionally mention. I said as much when the bonus storyline was announced to be Dylan-focused.

This is why I've been saying that the Ellie route likely will become mutually exclusive to the bonus storyline.
It's already an exclusive mutual story when L&P said he could have relationships or sexual encounters with Emma, Marie, Amber, Sophia, Patricia, and Ellie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's already an exclusive mutual story when L&P said he could have relationships or sexual encounters with Emma, Marie, Amber, Sophia, Patricia, and Ellie.
That doesn't cover anything about anything between Sophia and Ellie.

What I'm saying, is that as a player of the Ellie route, it's starting to appear that the next couple of events in the bonus storyline might be incompatible with the Ellie route. Like the fact that the next event on the Ellie route is first thing in the morning, when she's at a sleepover at Christine's on the bonus storyline.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That doesn't cover anything about anything between Sophia and Ellie.

What I'm saying, is that as a player of the Ellie route, it's starting to appear that the next couple of events in the bonus storyline might be incompatible with the Ellie route. Like the fact that the next event on the Ellie route is first thing in the morning, when she's at a sleepover at Christine's on the bonus storyline.
Unless he's planning something that cuts ties with Sophia from Dylan and Ellie, if Dylan and Ellie participate in the event, L&P already said specific actions or choices would start locking out the other paths, which you should know. If Dylan/Ellie/Christine event happens, there might not be a morning scene with Sophia/Ellie, as they will be locked out now, and it may be the same for Dylan. It may be a short interaction at most.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
All Evening events will be with Sophia and Dylan. Also the whole Afternoon on Saturday. I do not count alternatives in this. The big ones are all with Sophia and Dylan.
That's just not correct. Only update 7+8 are Sophia+Dylan. Updates 9+10 are Dylan with the other girls, and "the rest". Just because you don't count them doesn't mean they're not there. ;)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
At least you got an event something like two months ago. Last event on the Ellie route was two years ago. We've only had the Nat event worth playing in the meantime, and that was about a year ago.
Alley Cat - I'm happy to sacrifice some of the Sophia/Sam events for Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Nathalie events. I like Sam, but not enough to choose him over some great lesbian content!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley Cat - I'm happy to sacrifice some of the Sophia/Sam events for Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Nathalie events. I like Sam, but not enough to choose him over some great lesbian content!
Except for whatever the "+ rest" and the other 1/4 of PD15 is, my current count for event tallies is Dylan 42, Ellie 23, Sam 12 and Patricia 10.

Not much in the way of fat to trim to take away Sam events. He's also not the one gatekeeping content like the last Alyssa event, seeing Jules naked, or the cheerleader sleepover.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Except for whatever the "+ rest" and the other 1/4 of PD15 is, my current count for event tallies is Dylan 42, Ellie 23, Sam 12 and Patricia 10.

Not much in the way of fat to trim to take away Sam events. He's also not the one gatekeeping content like the last Alyssa event, seeing Jules naked, or the cheerleader sleepover.
Believe me - the last thing I wanted was for the Alyssa event and the yoga events to be a pick one. That felt so arbitrary, but it is what is it is, and we can only hope that the Sunday trip with Patricia to visit Zoe helps advance and expand the lesbian story line to make up for the lack of real lesbian content (I don't include the +1 lesbian xxxxxx with Claire that ended up going nowhere) in the last year or two.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I foresee Dylan not only touching some fabric but even smelling it. Yeah! it's going to be hot hot.
So PD15 he's going to be tasting the fabric?
Believe me - the last thing I wanted was for the Alyssa event and the yoga events to be a pick one. That felt so arbitrary, but it is what is it is, and we can only hope that the Sunday trip with Patricia to visit Zoe helps advance and expand the lesbian story line to make up for the lack of real lesbian content (I don't include the +1 lesbian xxxxxx with Claire that ended up going nowhere) in the last year or two.
That Dylan didn't even need to be at the Yoga event is the problem I had with that choice. All that content with meeting Marie could easily have been done at the last event at the salon.

And he wouldn't have looked like a dumbass for spending his bus money, which is his rationale for being there if you're on the boarding school route.

Since the Alyssa event is on the Dylan route means it doesn't count for me as a lesbian event. That, and since it was really about Sophia getting dick (albeit fake), meant that for me it was a pretty easy choice. Although it is one of the events that I've had most requested to change if I ever end up rewriting the game to be more lesbian friendly.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So PD15 he's going to be tasting the fabric?

That Dylan didn't even need to be at the Yoga event is the problem I had with that choice. All that content with meeting Marie could easily have been done at the last event at the salon.

And he wouldn't have looked like a dumbass for spending his bus money, which is his rationale for being there if you're on the boarding school route.

Since the Alyssa event is on the Dylan route means it doesn't count for me as a lesbian event. That, and since it was really about Sophia getting dick (albeit fake), meant that for me it was a pretty easy choice. Although it is one of the events that I've had most requested to change if I ever end up rewriting the game to be more lesbian friendly.
When I first started playing this game it felt like the game was setting up lesbian routes with characters like Emma, Alyssa etc. Now all the possible routes seem to be getting locked behind content involving guys which is extremely disappointing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes