PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Except for whatever the "+ rest" and the other 1/4 of PD15 is, my current count for event tallies is Dylan 42, Ellie 23, Sam 12 and Patricia 10.

Not much in the way of fat to trim to take away Sam events. He's also not the one gatekeeping content like the last Alyssa event, seeing Jules naked, or the cheerleader sleepover.
Believe me - the last thing I wanted was for the Alyssa event and the yoga events to be a pick one. That felt so arbitrary, but it is what is it is, and we can only hope that the Sunday trip with Patricia to visit Zoe helps advance and expand the lesbian story line to make up for the lack of real lesbian content (I don't include the +1 lesbian xxxxxx with Claire that ended up going nowhere) in the last year or two.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I foresee Dylan not only touching some fabric but even smelling it. Yeah! it's going to be hot hot.
So PD15 he's going to be tasting the fabric?
Believe me - the last thing I wanted was for the Alyssa event and the yoga events to be a pick one. That felt so arbitrary, but it is what is it is, and we can only hope that the Sunday trip with Patricia to visit Zoe helps advance and expand the lesbian story line to make up for the lack of real lesbian content (I don't include the +1 lesbian xxxxxx with Claire that ended up going nowhere) in the last year or two.
That Dylan didn't even need to be at the Yoga event is the problem I had with that choice. All that content with meeting Marie could easily have been done at the last event at the salon.

And he wouldn't have looked like a dumbass for spending his bus money, which is his rationale for being there if you're on the boarding school route.

Since the Alyssa event is on the Dylan route means it doesn't count for me as a lesbian event. That, and since it was really about Sophia getting dick (albeit fake), meant that for me it was a pretty easy choice. Although it is one of the events that I've had most requested to change if I ever end up rewriting the game to be more lesbian friendly.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So PD15 he's going to be tasting the fabric?

That Dylan didn't even need to be at the Yoga event is the problem I had with that choice. All that content with meeting Marie could easily have been done at the last event at the salon.

And he wouldn't have looked like a dumbass for spending his bus money, which is his rationale for being there if you're on the boarding school route.

Since the Alyssa event is on the Dylan route means it doesn't count for me as a lesbian event. That, and since it was really about Sophia getting dick (albeit fake), meant that for me it was a pretty easy choice. Although it is one of the events that I've had most requested to change if I ever end up rewriting the game to be more lesbian friendly.
When I first started playing this game it felt like the game was setting up lesbian routes with characters like Emma, Alyssa etc. Now all the possible routes seem to be getting locked behind content involving guys which is extremely disappointing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When I first started playing this game it felt like the game was setting up lesbian routes with characters like Emma, Alyssa etc. Now all the possible routes seem to be getting locked behind content involving guys which is extremely disappointing.
Only one that isn't I believe is the Jules branch of the Ellie route. While Nat is safe for the moment, she'll probably end up in what I hear is a GW threesome with Liam that was hinted at during the GW event on PD12.

With Jules being more popular than Logan, I'm hoping that she'll be getting a good chuck of the remaining Ellie events.

Apr 12, 2021
I'm really curious about the next 2 updates. It is said that dylan will catch up with Sam as progress, but how?
I don't expect him to play with boobs all the time like Sam did. footjob or something?

Reactions: moovigym

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How is the poll going? Last one we stopped getting the numbers when Dylan reached 400, so I assume it will be something similar this time around too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why do you ask the pool if the story is already written?
I assume you mean "poll", not "pool". Much of the story has already been changed since the story was originally written. Removal of the Twist, the shortening of the GW event on PD12, even as Dr. Fapalot just mentioned, a change in focus for the bonus storyline - all because Dylan is leading the poll and Liam is coming last. That the more confident and attractive Marie became a potential girlfriend of Dylan only came about after the first poll and Emma's poor showing.

Liam was originally written as the 2nd MC of the game. That we were originally meant to see events like Sophia bumping into Liam at the boutique from Liam's POV would have made it clearer that he's not cheating on Sophia.

Which is why I'm curious about the poll. If Ellie manages to pip Dylan as the favourite character, that might change how future days will pan out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So Ellie is still hot on Dylan's heels. A bit of a gap, but nothing insurmountable. With the ability to vote for numerous characters, I wonder what percentage of voters 2245 votes represents. Sam seems to have picked up some votes as well - I don't remember him being that close either

Interesting to see Jules ahead of Logan still.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
So Ellie is still hot on Dylan's heels. A bit of a gap, but nothing insurmountable. With the ability to vote for numerous characters, I wonder what percentage of voters 2245 votes represents. Sam seems to have picked up some votes as well - I don't remember him being that close either

Interesting to see Jules ahead of Logan still.
I'm surprised Logan has more votes than Liam, but....

After I posted this, I looked at it again and went back and voted for Alyssa and Zac as well.
I sort of forgot about Alyssa (not been seen for quite a while!) and I realised Zac was a nice kid and actually had the most 'interaction' with Sophia up until the last Sam update.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'll have to play Hogwarts for a while.
When I come back, the next update will be quite progressive, right?
I don't know how much content Hogwarts has.

My recommendation is to start Mass Effect Legendary edition from the beginning, 5% 'progress' increments pass much more quickly when you are not even aware of the wait time. Besides, you can have great hetero content or FemShep lesbian content when properly modded.

Unlike AWAM, you don't have to worry about old man/postman content (Admiral Hackett), or shota content taking away from the action - be it destroying the bad guys or romancing hot babes.

I wonder when someone will try to do a knock off - AWAM in Space - the Colony Ship edition.

We begin in one of the small cryogenic chambers of the UNS San Alejo

Sophia is woken by the computer to deal with a dangerous biological anomaly referred to cryptically as SAM (Sophia Assault Mechanism). She notes an android watching her from the catwalk above the chamber she is in, wondering why it is just standing there, watching her... creepy.

She looks around the rest of the chamber and notes:

Liam is still in deep cryo, typical even before the voyage began.

Ellie and Dylan are also awake and arguing over the best way to seal a small hull breach in their ship section... while at least they are actually working together but the sniping back and forth is giving her a headache.

She looks back up and that damn Android continues to focus on her and now she notes that it is querying the com unit of her now open cryo chamber, repeating over and over again 'nutrient dispensers detected, nutrient harvesting protocol initiated, and the android's hands are now in front of it at about chest height and making grabbing motions while it just focuses on her... even more creepy.

AWAM in space, brought to you by ???? - less fabric touching, more nutrient harvesting...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes