armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This year no sam.....
Next big scene with Sam will be on PD17.
So check back in 2027.
And I am not even joking.
At least you got an event something like two months ago. Last event on the Ellie route was two years ago. We've only had the Nat event worth playing in the meantime, and that was about a year ago.
Well.
Last real Sophia/Dylan event was more than year ago.
When we progress from hot as fuck to fucking hot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This time we have almost too much information about what can happen that evening. And yet I think L&P has given nothing away with its two teasers.
So we know why Liam and Sophia's dinner is cancelled. Liam almost had no choice but to give in to the boss's request. And Sophia seems to agree with this decision of Liam even on the filthy route without reservations. If we were dealing with an event on the Good Wife Route this time, it would be a great opportunity to make some progress there. This is supposed to be a Dylan/Sophia event though so I expect, if the player so decides, something like the hair salon event between Claire and Sophia (but with fewer pictures). A few hints, a few definite glances and maybe even a seemingly accidental touch. All this just to set up future events on the Good Wife route.
And then we have the opportunity to follow Dylan to Elli and Christine. But this seems to preclude an evening with Sophia. Not to mention that it would be odd if Dylan showed up at Christine's with his mother.
Only the basketball event remains. Somehow it seems to be just a stopgap to get Dylan to leave the house if he wasn't invited to Christine's because the player didn't make the decision to improve Elli and Dylan's relationship.
The problem is that there must be a big trigger that leads to sexual interaction. During the events around and in the hair salon there was nothing that could be used for this. On the contrary, there was only shame and repression at the end. And Dylan, at least in my game, is now more interested in going to Christine's party than spending the evening with his mother.
That the plot leads to Dylan and Sophia making out when Liam is at home I can't imagine. In my opinion, this would require at least that Sophia is upset about Liam's current behavior, and that is not apparent.
In my opinion Sophia and Dylan will leave the house first. Nevertheless, it will take a strong trigger for sexual interactions to occur. So to say a start from 0 km/h to 300000 km/h within a few frames.
( But please no more massage and no more Yacuzzi event, that would be so boring! )

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, the ending of their last event made very clear that there will be a massage and a jacuzzi :LOL:
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!
Only funny when Liam and Harris watch football at the same time. But Sophia wouldn't be willing to go that far.

Reactions: Hydra00045

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
can we stop talking about dylan and sam, i've seen too much of them alreadt in the game, need some creativity in mr bennett, janitor, subway thugs, museum guys,neil and mr harris events
If a main character like Dylan is getting events with Sophia on 1.5 year and Ellie/Sophia on 2.5 or even 3 years,how you can expect a tertiary characters that we won't see for decades,to make us talk about them?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
can we stop talking about dylan and sam, i've seen too much of them alreadt in the game, need some creativity in mr bennett, janitor, subway thugs, museum guys,neil and mr harris events
Then you might want to come back in a year cause the next 2 events are Dylan & Sophia day, but to see her have sex with other characters now just check out the fan art page, those guys do awesome work

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Shared thanks to friend info 71

More questions and more answers.
1) Will the photos that Dylan saved on his computer at the bikini event be part of future developments?
1) Yes

2) Liam's camera, will it still be used?
2) Uknown

3) Will Scarlet come back again?
3) Only as the secretary she is

4) Will Sam and Sophia have another solo event in Sam's car
4) Maybe

5) Will Liam and Sam have the opportunity to confront face to face for the possession of Sophia?
5) can't say now

6) After the intervention of Morello's henchmen, will Aiden come back to school or will he disappear permanently from history and from the game?
6) He'll come back

7) Will Sophia have any remorse for making Aiden beat up?
7) Difficult to say

8) If the movers return in the game's ending and there isn't a move from the Parkers or Sam's family, why will they be there?
8) They can also move and build things for example

9) Will Sophia's only job for Morello be hers at her club, or will she have to fulfill other tasks outside of it?
9) probably just for the "club"

10) Will the two thugs from the subway have a chance to try again to "party" Sophia?
10) Well, they will have a different plan later

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Shared thanks to friend info 71

More questions and more answers.
1) Will the photos that Dylan saved on his computer at the bikini event be part of future developments?
1) Yes

2) Liam's camera, will it still be used?
2) Uknown

3) Will Scarlet come back again?
3) Only as the secretary she is

4) Will Sam and Sophia have another solo event in Sam's car
4) Maybe

5) Will Liam and Sam have the opportunity to confront face to face for the possession of Sophia?
5) can't say now

6) After the intervention of Morello's henchmen, will Aiden come back to school or will he disappear permanently from history and from the game?
6) He'll come back

7) Will Sophia have any remorse for making Aiden beat up?
7) Difficult to say

8) If the movers return in the game's ending and there isn't a move from the Parkers or Sam's family, why will they be there?
8) They can also move and build things for example

9) Will Sophia's only job for Morello be hers at her club, or will she have to fulfill other tasks outside of it?
9) probably just for the "club"

10) Will the two thugs from the subway have a chance to try again to "party" Sophia?
10) Well, they will have a different plan later
Aiden disappearing permanently from history? Did this become Timescapes while I was asleep? Is the actual reason behind Carl's wealth because he has a time-travel machine and killed Aiden's parents?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not sure there's a limit on how many votes you can cast?
As you can see from my writing, my English is weak, so focusing on English is little tired.
so when I was sponsoring, I only sponsored and didn't look at the site, so I don't know anything.

Oh, my answer is "yes."
and how many votes?

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I thought 1000+ pages back L&P said the saved photos would not play a part in future events. Now he says them will. Is he making this story up as he goes?
He is throwing a D20 and give us the result.
Of course the same question will get different results most of the time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes