armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I thought 1000+ pages back L&P said the saved photos would not play a part in future events. Now he says them will. Is he making this story up as he goes?
He is throwing a D20 and give us the result.
Of course the same question will get different results most of the time.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
Dylan's self-defence expertise after a couple of lessons was grossly exaggerated in order for him to drop a drunken hobo twice his size & 3 or 4 times his weight, while 3 of that man's friends stood by. That was totally unrealistic (& so doesn't feature in my playthrough). Nobody gets that good, that quick, even a physically fit football (soccer) player. It doesn't matter how proficient a marshal artist Dylan may eventually become, because he's never going to be able to take on a gang with connections & large amounts of muscle. It's not credible.

Some time ago the Dev intimated that the martial arts lessons were not about the Aiden situation.

I disagree about the blackmail set up, while acknowledging it could have been handled better in it's portrayal & it's causes. Schools do very little about bullying, despite what their mission statements commit to. Police do not want to be involved. Seeking to protect her son while "initially" (from Sophia's POV), agreeing to a deal was an immediate solution to imminent danger. Other than sending Dylan to boarding school, or home tutoring, the only solution with any sense of reality would be Carl & his fortune.

What ticks me off is that a satisfactorily nasty end is available for blackmail/Aiden haters but the complaints don't stop. I understand the hate. I loathe the shota with a passion but the Dev is not about to provide a suitable terminal event for it. Anti-blackmail lobbyists are lucky. None of us will ever get ANY game that suits us exactly, unless we can afford to commission one. Aiden is meant to be hated. That's how he's written & people do hate him. That's a sign of a successful character.
I hope people doesn't influence L&P again, like it did with the boarding school. L&P must do what he thinks. People does not tell Messi how to play football.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I hope people doesn't influence L&P again, like it did with the boarding school. L&P must do what he thinks. People does not tell Messi how to play football.
I don't like these fanatics.

He is not Messi, but Messi also has a coach, and usually fans give Messi various advice, and Messi also asked his friends for help during the World Cup.

I repeat, everyone has a right to talk about everything.

Developers can choose from multiple feedbacks and take responsibility for them and he shouldn't be told to shut up just because he doesn't want to hear it.

I'm sure you guys learned that at school.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i was looking for a game and i found this very interesting Gem.is the 0.1 but is looking very good
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Ms.Denvers [v0.01] [PopDoggy] | F95zone
Milf-principal-2 daughters/1 son and she is divorced!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good find. I also recently started playing "Her desire" and "Golden mean", which are equally good and has some fine looking mothers.

Edit: and "Christine Watson" is another good game I forgot to add to the above list!

Last edited:

Serreos

May 28, 2020
I don't like these fanatics.

He is not Messi, but Messi also has a coach, and usually fans give Messi various advice, and Messi also asked his friends for help during the World Cup.

I repeat, everyone has a right to talk about everything.

Developers can choose from multiple feedbacks and take responsibility for them and he shouldn't be told to shut up just because he doesn't want to hear it.

I'm sure you guys learned that at school.
I'm not saying that they should shut up. I say that L&P should not be influenced.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not sure that they will both be completely naked, but the fact that Dylan should see Sophia completely naked comes from L&P's words that Dylan will catch up and even beat Sam in some ways, this evening.
Sorry Bane, but where did he say he'll surpass Sam? I didnt know this information, just that Dylan will catch up.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes