hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Don't you play the Dylan route?
Yes I do, but there have been a lot of massages and yacuzzi events in this game. I hope for something new. And a Dylan sucking through the fabric on his mother's breast, L&P would only need to swap the heads (Dylan vs Sam) on the render - booooring - in that case I would even prefer to have to watch the married couple having sex again. :ROFLMAO::cautious:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope people doesn't influence L&P again, like it did with the boarding school. L&P must do what he thinks. People does not tell Messi how to play football.
You should hope for the opposite.
Or sooner or later we will end with 1000 renders and only 2-3 events per year.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure that they will both be completely naked, but the fact that Dylan should see Sophia completely naked comes from L&P's words that Dylan will catch up and even beat Sam in some ways, this evening.
Apart from him being a notorious liar, did he say when actually will Dylan catch up?

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
People assuming it could be the Jacuzzi scene again but probably many have forgotten that before the Jainter scene in school, Dylan has - with the right route - a scene with Sophia in the bath tub where it could get a little raunchy where her feet is on his hard-on and she feel relaxed by Dylan's foot massage.

Seemingly, Sophia will feel disappointed that Liam rather spend time with his boss than putting his wife first and spending quality time with her. Dylan, will probably overhear/run in or get approached by Sophia where Dylan will bring up that she deserves a massage and Sophia will say yes because Dylan has good hands...

It will get hot because since their last major event together in the park after fighting and winning against the hobos, he became seriously daring with his new found confidence to the point that Sophia felt embarrassed that passing joggers were voyeurs to their first close intimate moment.

Dylan, will continue to dare making Sophia feel "special" - maybe the first character to make her cum not by her hands - to give an idea behind L&P making this equally as "hot" as Sam/Sophia event.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
New teaser...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was going to say if we're getting multiple routes in this update that maybe this is actually related to good wife and something will strike up with Harris, but I took in "bath" more, I don't typically hear people refer to a jacuzzi as a bath so maybe her and Dylan finally do that massage in not the jacuzzi (since company is here) but in the bath?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Apart from him being a notorious liar, did he say when actually will Dylan catch up?
2 different posts.
1.This evening
2.PD14
I am still waiting for the promised real kiss Sophia/Dylan.
That was suppose to be in the game 3 years ago.
Sadly for the 3 years we got only second half of PD11,PD12 and around 60% of PD13.
But if that's the case what are the animations for?
Obviously for Liam.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
A game no one criticises is worthless playing. I see people here longing for an update, especially those in the upper tiers… Guys, you all should be thankful to these people… even though they pay 20 or 40 USD they still share the updates with you… If you are not a paying patron enjoy the ride and relax otherwise keep criticising L&P:
- For being slow (I do it myself :))
- For making Dylan a 2nd MC
- For not making Sophia have sex with every male character other than her husband x)…

Jan 20, 2022
It would appear to be the yellow bikini string that we have already seen on the evening of Day 19 at the relaxing hot tub bath with Sam.
If so, it would be, I think, the first time we have seen Sophia wearing the same outfit at two different events. Princess of Wales docet?
I don't know how about Europe, but in Asia people usually don't throw away clothes that are only worn once :LUL:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Either he's revealing way too much of the next update, or those teasers don't mean much to what's really going to happen.
I believe that nothing sexual will happen in the first part, it's building tension and the finale will happen in the second part
I agree with you, even to me all these revelations at the beginning of production of the next update sound suspicious.
Therefore, in my opinion, the reference to the hot tub is nothing more than a diversion that, as usual, is fed to fans to distract them from where the scene will later take place. I give an example regarding Sam's route: how many of us, based on the teasers released for version 0.150, had assumed that Sam's planned post-concert event scene would take place in his car? Then instead the most interesting part of the scene took place in the hot tub in the Parkers' backyard.
In this case the same thing could happen: it looks like the scene will be set in the hot tub (something we've seen before), then instead it will take place somewhere else in the Parkers' house. Where? If I am not mistaken (based on certain choices made in the previous update) Dylan is supposed to go back to Sophia's room to return the money he borrowed in the afternoon: if he decides to do so this very evening, he might accidentally run into a "moment of strong self-esteem" (aka masturbation) of his mother and...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes