palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It would appear to be the yellow bikini string that we have already seen on the evening of Day 19 at the relaxing hot tub bath with Sam.
If so, it would be, I think, the first time we have seen Sophia wearing the same outfit at two different events. Princess of Wales docet?
Could be the lighting or wetness of her bikini, but the colors look more...neon'ish in the new teaser. I'm hoping she's wearing something different, but you're probably right. Either way, I really hope this alternative has something to do with Mr. Harris visiting Liam for the football match. Man, it's been so long since I was hyped for an event..Please be good...please be good...No children, no teenagers...An event with male adults. Fingers crossed.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
I mean since he flagged both of these events as "dylan" for the evening, the first could be some sort of dylan cuckold event where dylan "tries" something like he suggested in the car ride home, and the second could be leaning into his other path.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I mean since he flagged both of these events as "dylan" for the evening, the first could be some sort of dylan cuckold event where dylan "tries" something like he suggested in the car ride home, and the second could be leaning into his other path.
Pretty sure L&P already said that there's no cuckold stuff in these 2 updates. (I believe it was in the Q&A that can be found in the AWAM off-topic thread)

Reactions: hzjujk and xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alright if Sophia and Dylan DO go to a restaurant and nothing important or significant happens there surely L&P will do the right thing and not waste time doing scenes there and instead just give us a message briefly telling us how it went something along the lines of "They had a good time blah blah blah etc etc etc" to speed things up with production?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
New teaser...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot to consider in this image, seeing as we're just starting the development process, this particular render should be if Sophia refuses to go with Dylan to the basketball game, so this belongs on the good wife route, without consequences or importance.

What if it is sure that if there is going to be water sports with Dylan later, so things are going to get wet
the-goon-lifeguard.gif

Just one small complaint, does Sophia have the sun in her closet? L&P and the lighting thing is getting out of hand

sun-morning.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Jan 2, 2021
The door lock works this time as well! Maybe wine would be involved with a bubble bath. I think they agreed to share a bath together like last time. Dylan gave her a foot rub and she agreed to it but was also wearing a bikini. The question to ask now is if she was going to take a bath and now we know the hot tub isn’t being used. Why would she wear a light green bikini again. This shows that they agreed to something possibly. He must of had the option to cancel his plans. I just hope the side option aren’t as big so the main focus of this update can be done a bit faster. What do you guys think?

Reactions: JorellMartis

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Are you saying the Twist should have stayed in the game? I thought I was the only one that thought that.
I think the twist should've stayed in the game as well, I also think L&P should add a twist where Sam and Dylan have been competing to see who could get the furthest with Sophia, would be a great follow-up to the bikini show, and explain why there been no direct follow-up.

Regarding the teaser images, yeah that deff the same bikini and I agree with others, looks like Sophia will be taking a bath with Dylan, and considering in past, Sophia was in the bath while see seen Dylan jerking in the shower, maybe that comes up.

Reactions: Pantera1320
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes