Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The voice that product developers need to hear is the voice of consumers.

A product developer can visit his teacher if he wants to level up his skills, but if he wants to sell more products, he should continue to seek feedback on what consumers are interested in and what consumers want.
If we're still talking about the Twist, how many patrons do you think L&P really would have lost if he kept the Twist in the game? And even if he lost everyone that voted for Dylan, how many of them would have been top tier?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Just one small complaint, does Sophia have the sun in her closet? L&P and the lighting thing is getting out of hand

View attachment 2421131

Thanks for sharing.
i Thought the exact same thing, the lighting in the closet its ridicuslosly bright, i dont know why LP loves to overburn his scenes and also the clouths are so ugly sophia would enever wear any of the cloths that we see in her closet, i mean this house its completely awful, if freking gigantic, yet, Sophia doesnt has a Walking closet, Dylan and Ellie have to share bathrooms (i know its for story reasons), and dont have walkin closets either, i mean they have a 3 storie house, and its everything its ridiculosly small what about the rest of the space? and the interiors are also quite plain, it doesnt makes sense with the Parker Family, bc altho they arent as Rich as Patricia and Carl, they are above the middle class, and their house interiors and spaces are middle class

i mean just look at this mounstruosity
1677454105454.png

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When I was a Patreon and the twist came out, then L&P talked about what to do about it, I offered two thoughts on Patreon:

* Why not keep the twist, but with a different spin. Have Patricia confess that she put Dylan up to it and it was just to help get Sophia out of her shell.

Dylan doesn't admit to this until Sophia and Patricia corner him and he finally admits that this is true. When Sophia asks him why he did not say anything, he can confess that he was trying to protect his aunt and he had no idea that this would get so out of hand.

This would have solved the twist and raised Dylan's status with his aunt (and likely Sophia as well since he was willing to fall on his sword to protect her sister who is the one who she should be blaming).

Of course - L&P ignores so much of what supporters suggest or offer so why would this idea be any different.

* The other point I made to L&P was to identify a small group of supporters who he fully trusted and run major story points by them.

If he had done this ahead of time, there would not have been the need for the twist - L&P's trust group would have been able to stop him from making such an obvious mistake (turning one of the most popular people in the VN into a bad guy and effectively breaking a major part of AWAM).

I recognize that those who dislike Dylan saw this as the perfect opportunity to get rid of him, but L&P was never going to let that happen since Dylan is a major part of the story (think not just the Dylan/Sophia route which I like but the Dylan cuckold route which I don't like).

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
i Thought the exact same thing, the lighting in the closet its ridicuslosly bright, i dont know why LP loves to overburn his scenes and also the clouths are so ugly sophia would enever wear any of the cloths that we see in her closet, i mean this house its completely awful, if freking gigantic, yet, Sophia doesnt has a Walking closet, Dylan and Ellie have to share bathrooms (i know its for story reasons), and dont have walkin closets either, i mean they have a 3 storie house, and its everything its ridiculosly small what about the rest of the space? and the interiors are also quite plain, it doesnt makes sense with the Parker Family, bc altho they arent as Rich as Patricia and Carl, they are above the middle class, and their house interiors and spaces are middle class

View attachment 2421959
I asked about it before and Alley_Cat confirmed it to me, the front of house is another thing where it looks like it belongs to a small house but then you take in how the house looks in the backyard and its a mansion. All because of two different assets or whatever.

There’s also the kitchen which doesn’t look like something you’d find in this house, unless it was a 2nd kitchen of sorts.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Why not keep the twist, but with a different spin. Have Patricia confess that she put Dylan up to it and it was just to help get Sophia out of her shell.

Dylan doesn't admit to this until Sophia and Patricia corner him and he finally admits that this is true. When Sophia asks him why he did not say anything, he can confess that he was trying to protect his aunt and he had no idea that this would get so out of hand.
I'm sorry but that sounds like a horrible idea. Why would Sophia be happy with any of them after such a betrayal? Patricia has no need to blackmail Sophia to get her out of her shell just look at the previous events she was able to talk her sister into. The twist only works because Dylan is a horn-dog who only thinks with his dick so when he meets someone who can make it so he can gawk at his mom more often of course he'd take such an opportunity without thinking of the consequences.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I recognize that those who dislike Dylan saw this as the perfect opportunity to get rid of him, but L&P was never going to let that happen since Dylan is a major part of the story (think not just the Dylan/Sophia route which I like but the Dylan cuckold route which I don't like).
Isn't her relationship with Liam, Ellie and Patricia also important? You can decide not to pursue any of them so what should make Dylan any different?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 2421959
Yeah, this house is easily worth $10.000.000 (well, depending on where you live), but their rooms are tiny. The interior is weird indeed. There has to be like 20 unused rooms inside this house considering most rooms we've seen are the size of prison cells in some countries. That thing is a goddamn castle. Frontyard and backyard look so different that one could think it's not the same house, or different assets are being used.

The closet situation has also been discussed in the off-topic thread yesterday. A house this big with all the luxury (atleast from the outside) should have walking closets, imo.

And yes, L&P is often times overdoing it with the lighting lately.

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

View attachment 2421959
Just to let you know that in Europe even big houses have small rooms. What for US is big for Europe is XXL…

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If we're still talking about the Twist, how many patrons do you think L&P really would have lost if he kept the Twist in the game? And even if he lost everyone that voted for Dylan, how many of them would have been top tier?
As I said, I did not do site activities when I was a sponsor because I am not familiar with English.

But based on what I did, based on the responses of the users written on the bulletin board here...

Consumers care about a high level of patronage because they want all the information and want to be involved in all the activities.

But give up sponsoring when they feel the risk that no matter how much time goes by, there is no end in sight and that this game may come to a standstill.

A user wrote a story.

"Given that the number of sponsors has increased, but the amount of sponsorship has not increased, the sponsors must have lowered the level of sponsorship."

I suspect that many backers have given up and gone and new backers have filled the vacancy.

I think that's why the amount of sponsorship hasn't changed much compared to the number of sponsors and there are many users who don't know that this game is already five to six years old.

This is why I guarantee that if this game disappears from this site, half the sponsors will be in a year or two.

And if he lose a sponsor who wants a top-ranked character in the polls like Dylan, he can guarantee that the game's developer will lose all of its sponsors.

People are interested in the sub-food only when the main food is satisfactory.
people who are disappointed with the main food are not sitting in their chairs because of the sub-food.

This game developer's activities are business.

There is no long-lasting product that disappoints consumers.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I asked about it before and Alley_Cat confirmed it to me, the front of house is another thing where it looks like it belongs to a small house but then you take in how the house looks in the backyard and its a mansion. All because of two different assets or whatever.

There’s also the kitchen which doesn’t look like something you’d find in this house, unless it was a 2nd kitchen of sorts.
Front entrance looks more like in a townhouse.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
After the question was answered, I noticed something else. Why is there a hanger on the floor? Being this careless appears quite unusual for Sophia, i think. Did L&P put this there on purpose, or was this part of some asset he was just using for Sophias bedroom?
A troubled pigeon with avian flu complications dropped it there.

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As I said, I did not do site activities when I was a sponsor because I am not familiar with English.

But based on what I did, based on the responses of the users written on the bulletin board here...

Consumers care about a high level of patronage because they want all the information and want to be involved in all the activities.

But give up sponsoring when they feel the risk that no matter how much time goes by, there is no end in sight and that this game may come to a standstill.

A user wrote a story.

"Given that the number of sponsors has increased, but the amount of sponsorship has not increased, the sponsors must have lowered the level of sponsorship."

I suspect that many backers have given up and gone and new backers have filled the vacancy.

I think that's why the amount of sponsorship hasn't changed much compared to the number of sponsors and there are many users who don't know that this game is already five to six years old.

This is why I guarantee that if this game disappears from this site, half the sponsors will be in a year or two.

And if he lose a sponsor who wants a top-ranked character in the polls like Dylan, he can guarantee that the game's developer will lose all of its sponsors.

People are interested in the sub-food only when the main food is satisfactory.
people who are disappointed with the main food are not sitting in their chairs because of the sub-food.

This game developer's activities are business.

There is no long-lasting product that disappoints consumers.
Losing one sponsor means he'd lose all of them? Worst case scenario, he'd only lose the ones that voted for Dylan - which at the time was around 400. So about 20% of his patrons. Sure that's a chuck, but far from all.

And with the rising popularity of arsehole characters like Aiden, losing all of his Dylan supporters just because he looks bad is far from a foregone conclusion.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Losing one sponsor means he'd lose all of them? Worst case scenario, he'd only lose the ones that voted for Dylan - which at the time was around 400. So about 20% of his patrons. Sure that's a chuck, but far from all.

And with the rising popularity of arsehole characters like Aiden, losing all of his Dylan supporters just because he looks bad is far from a foregone conclusion.
I didn't mean one people
And one voter found it possible to vote multiple times.

Nor did I mean Dylan's declining popularity.
I'm talking about sponsors leaving.

Supporters who voted for Dylan are very likely to have voted for other characters, so those who gave up sponsorship because of Dylan will, of course, not remain in the game because of other characters.

And there is a certain number of sponsors in the midst of many followers, and a certain number of sponsors must be maintained to maintain a certain amount of Money.

This is easy to see just by knowing the link between the number of YouTube subscribers and the number of views and sponsors.

When a certain number is broken, everyone leaves.

Consumers do not remain to the end of a product that does not maintain a certain level of interest.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Additional

It doesn't mean that Dylan has all the sponsors.

Dylan is not the only character in the top rankings.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes