tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Except in the case of the Twist, it wasn't changed for the benefit of the consumer - the Twist doesn't come up in the Dylan route at all - it comes up in the boarding school route. Sure, the Twist made Dylan look bad in front of Sophia, and ruined any chance of a sexual relationship, but that boat had already sailed because the player has already decided that was an impossibility by sending Dylan to boarding school in the first place.
I don't know if you're looking for me to vent your anger, but I have to say something in principle.

Is it possible to change the story at the request of the consumer?
Yes.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I doubt it very much too, probably it will be nothing more than a tease.
Unfortunately.
Of course nothing will happen, besides is something will happen is with Dylan after all this is his "event", but it is also a little extrange why L&P is deciding to give the Liam boss so much importance and screen time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
It's kind of exciting to see other characters come in and take advantage of Dylan's main storyline in the game.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Like a Father, Like a son (liam and Frodo Dylan) Both are big loooosers in the game :FacePalm::ROFLMAO::LOL:;):LUL::KEK:

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
It's been disproven? The only time I'm aware of that she even gets bitch points is at the sauna when she's getting her butt rubbed by Aki's cock. Until we get an event that it gets checked against, it's too early to say what they're for.

And that might not happen until PD16, and even then possibly only on the Logan branch.
Sorry if I'm being dumb here but I think
bitch points = slut points? Might as well be the equivalent of Sophia's filthy points.

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry if I'm being dumb here but I think
bitch points = slut points? Might as well be the equivalent of Sophia's filthy points.
I think that's the assumption. When I next download the game in about a year I'll look through the code then.

To my knowledge, you can't progress on the Ellie route unless you get all the available bitch points, but considering that the points were gained leading up to meeting Logan and co, the assumption seems reasonable.

When the Ellie route branches in PD16 is probably when we'll see the effect of the points.

Reactions: Lennyrabbitz

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Just read the teaser above

So is there a good wife and bad wife opinion in this update?

I thought it was about Dylan or has he changed the story?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes